I do know you

READ (A/N) BELOW!!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Austin's Pov-

I quickly delete the text. I did know Amelia. Not only was she my girlfriend but my best friend.

I turned my phone off and looked up to see Mia standing looking down at me with a plate of pancakes in hand.

"What's wrong Austin..? You look like you just say a ghost?" She questioned caringly.

"Nothing." I quickly stammer. "It's nothing.."

"Ok.." She said, knowing not to push for answers in which I'm glad.

I didnt want to tell her about the text I had received. Tabitha needed to stop. What was her deal anyways!? Gosh..

Amelia set the plate in front of my and sat beside me.

"Your not going to have some?" I ask.

"No. I don't eat breakfast.." She answered leaning her head on my shoulder.

"You really should babe." I say.

"I'm not hungry." Was her reply. I sigh knowing it's pointless.

"Ok." I simply say.

"Austin... Could I uh.... Ask you something....?" Mia murmured.

"Of course babe. Anything." I smiled.

"Why did you date Tabitha...?" She asked.

I sat there frozen for a second.

"I.." I start.. Sighing deciding to tell the truth. "My family and her adopted family worked together in a company business. My family wanted my to unite the family with hers so we could have a family name to the company... It's a stupid reason but... I had to I mean it's family.." I trail off..

"So.. They don't approve of me and you dating?" Mia asked softly..

I rubbed the back of my neck. "Not exactly..."

Mia looked down at the ground obviously hurt that my family didnt approve.

"Hey.." I say bringing her to look at me. "But it doesn't mean I love you any less! I love you Mia! I don't care what they say!!" I say kissing her forehead.

She still looks away. I sigh. "I'm sorry." I whisper. "But I'm not going to stop dating you Mia I love you. Even if I did stop dating, which I'm not, I would never be able to get you out of my head! Everything you do makes my heart flutter." I whisper.

She giggled slightly, smiling partially.

"See you look much better with a smile." I say kissing her lips gently.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(A/N) ok I seriously am hating life RN. Cuz:
1.) science fair - OMG STUPIDEST. THING. THERE. IS. I. SWEAR. I can't wait to get out of there!
2.) I'm having one of those self-conscious days...
3.) I can't wait to be done with school....

HALEIGH U HAD BETTER UPDATE UR STORY IF U DONT I THINK I'LL DELETE MY STORY AND CRY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE ABOUT HOW NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE ME!! :"( it da truth...