Once Upon A Daydream?

Amelia~
I sigh as I look out the window. Today was adoption day. I knew I wouldn't get adopted so I didn't even try to look nice while most girls put on there best clothes that they wore to church I just wore jeans and an old t-shirt. I watched as all the other small children got picked and got new homes. I say in my window daydreaming about what it was like to have a really family. A mother and father. To be happy.
"Wouldn't that be wonderful." I whisper to myself so no one else could hear.
"What would be wonderful?" A voice said from behind me. I turned slight only my eyes to meet with Tabitha (if ur name is Tabitha Im just choosing random names so no hard feelings? Lol) the meanest girl in the orphanage.
"Nothing Tabitha, you wouldn't care anyways..." I sigh looking back at the window.
"Whatever. But guess who got adopted and who didnt." Tabitha giggled. I sighed knowing the answer.
"Let me guess you got adopted. For what the 10 time now...? Only to be brought back for anger-management problems." I smirked it feeling good to get back at her.
"Well I'm the one that got adopted not you." She said back, I sighed giving up. Actually happy that she got adopted. One less problem for me! Hopefully she won't come back.

It was near the end of the day and usually no one got adopted at this hour. So even if I was trying to get adopted I wouldn't. I sighed kissing all hope, and returning to my room.
"Amelia Johnson please come to the adoption room." A voice rang through the loud speakers(PDA.) A little light of hope sparkled inside me. Maybe.., just maybe I was going to be adopted. Then I thought again.. Then if I was adopted be returned again.. I sigh walking down to the adoption room. To give us "quality time" with the people that may adopt us.
When I entered the room I was faced with the one and only Ariana Grande and Scooter Braun.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(A/N) ok yay :) vote comment i know it's horrible I'm sorry :( but yeah... Anyways tell me what u think!!! :)

Xx- Sarah {follow me, @natlay13, and @haleigh9904} :) luv ya!