Football Anyone?

(A/N) ok 2 things 1.) I CHANGED THE AGE OF AMELIA SHE IS 17!!! and 2.) OMG THANK U SOOO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!!!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Austin's Pov-
"Hey.. I promise it'll be ok." I say to her gently kissing her forehead gently.

My phone rang signaling I had gotten a text.

I pulled my iPhone out and read the text.

'From: Couch
To: Austin 74
Football game time changed to 7:00 not 5:00.'

I mentally facepalmed myself. I totally forgot! I couldn't leave Amelia on her on!! What if... No I can't even think like that.

"Baby? Hey.. I have a football game tonight in about an hour.. And you can come with me and sit at the players space. I probably won't get called into play... But you never know... I just don't want to leave you by yourself." I trail off.

Her lip quivers, she nods "ok.."

I smile slightly kissing her lips softly.

*One Hour and a Half Later*

Amelia's Pov-

That football game had started. Like Austin said he wasn't called in to play, until the 3rd quarter.

He smiles down at me as he runs to the field.

I study the other team tentatively, one face in particular stood out among the rest. One familiar like I had seen that face a million times.

No... No it couldn't be... But he.. No that couldn't be...

The one I was studying turned to me and smirked. My eyes widened in fear.

Justin.

He was going to try to get Austin. No... I couldn't let him do that!!

"You have to call a time out!" I yell to the couch. The couch only rolled his eyes.

I turned my head back to the game, and everything went in slow motion.

Justin and some other guy were tackling Austin. I looked at his legs, they were locked. Austin fell back on locked knees.

The whistle blew. Austin laid on the ground in pain, not moving very much at all. He had hit his head pretty hard.

Everything happened in a blur. I ran out to the field, only to be stopped by the paramedics taking Austin to the ambulance. Tears flooded my vision.

I turned my attention back to Justin. He smirked at me.

"Ma'am, are you a relative of this man?" A paramedic asked me.

"He's my boyfriend." I said trying not to sob my eyes out.

This was all my fault.

"Ok. Are there any other relatives that we can contact?" He asked leading me to the ambulance were Austin laid unconscious.

"No. He's moms on a business trip... I can't think of anyone here..." I say in between sobs.

"Hey.. He'll be fine. Here we have to take him to the hospital. He's going to be fine. Come on, you can ride with him." The paramedic says taking my hand and helping me into the back of the ambulance.

I sat down next to Austin's body. Crying.

It was all my fault.. If I hadnt even... Uhh..

"I'm sorry Austin.." I whisper kissing his hand that I had taken in my own.

He's going to be ok, he's going to be ok. I said to myself over and over again.

As soon as the ambulance came to a stop the paramedics hopped out of the front and opened the doors in the back pulling Austin out first and another helping me down.

I was shaking at this point. All my fault. It's all your fault Amelia. I said to myself, it was my fault.

*about One Hour Later*

The doctors had conducted some tests and said that he had broken his knee cap thingy, so when he does come out of his coma he won't be able to walk around. He'd be in a wheelchair.

They also determined that the way he had hit his head, he'd be out for a couple days or if he healed fast a couple hours to a day at the most.

It was about 6 hours later and my eyes were barley open.

The nurses had told me multiple times to try to sleep. And that they would wake me if Austin woke up.

I only show my head. I HAD to stay awake.

My eyes started to flutter shut when I heard a weak. "Hello."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(A/N) ok lol one of the reasons Austin is in a football game is because I just got back from an Arrows Football game (WHICH WAS AWESOME BTW!) but I was so confused lol! And I'm so tired!! So night

Vote? Comment? Follow me?

Luv ya! ❤