The Secret

Austin's prov-
"Her or me." Tabitha repeated. "And remember I know Amelia's deepest and Darkest secret so if you breakup with me everyone will know her little secret!" Tabitha snapped.
I couldn't let anyone find out Mia's secret even at the expense of not being able to see her. But the second I know that Tabitha won't say anything about her secret. Ill leave her and be with Mia.

'To: Mia <3
From: Austy <3
Hey Amelia. We... Uh we can't hang out anymore.'

'To: Austy <3
From: Mia <3
Is today April 1st or something cuz for a second there I thought you were serious!'

'To: Mia <3
From: Austy <3
I'm really sorry...'

'To: Austy <3
From: Mia <3
Your serious....'

'To: Mia <3
From: Austy <3
I'm sorry Amelia..'

Amelia's prov-
I slammed my phone to the ground tears rolling down my cheeks. What had I done wrong? Was I too pushy?
I really screwed up this time. I had lost my only friend besides my mom in this place! Now I had no one!

'To: Austy </3
From: Mia <3
Whatever I did I'm really sorry.. I didnt mean to hurt you if I did. Austin your my only and best friend. I'm sorry I screwed up..'

I pressed 'send' and started to sob. What had I done?
I heard a knock on the door. Crap, I forgot Nathan was coming over to check on me...
I opened the door and let Nathan in.
"Oh my gosh Babe. What happened?! Did someone hurt you!? Cause if someone did ill...." Nathan started pulling me in for a hug.
I chuckled lightly at his protectiveness.
"No.. It's not that.. I just screwed up.." I whispered.
"Well cheer up love, things will turn up. Why don't we watch some TV to get your mind off of things." He smiled. I nodded sitting on the couch and soon falling asleep on Nathan, only to be carried up to my room by him.

Austin's Prov-

'From: Mia <3
To: Austy </3
Whatever I did I'm really sorry.. I didnt mean to hurt you if I did. Austin your my only and best friend. I'm sorry I screwed up..'
I re-read the text about 14 times. A single tear rolled down my cheek. Great. Tabitha had just ruined my life...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(A/N) so what do you guys think?? :) twisted right! ;)

Vote? Comment? Follow Me, @natlay13 and @haleigh9904

Luv Ya! ❤