Hurting on the inside and out

WARNING: If raping/ abuse Upsets you in any kind of way do NOT read this chapter. this is a horrible thing but it has to come in the story.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Austin's Pov-
I smile as I look down at Amelia, laying peacefully on my chest.

"Hey baby? Can I ask you a question?" I ask quickly.

"Of course. What is it?" Mia smiles.

"I don't mean to pride.... But why do you hate being alone? I mean I love coming and being with you.. But I wonder why sometimes." I ask.

Mia's look turns cold. "I can't." She whispers through a clenched jaw.

"Yes you can Amelia!! I need to know! I'm your boyfriend and your my best friend." I say raising my voice slightly.

Amelia barely in tears stood up and screamed at me. "BECAUSE I WAS RAPED!!! THAT'S HOW MY PARENTS DIED. THAT'S WHY I HATE BEING ALONE. OK?!?! HAPPY NOW!!" She bursts into tears.

"Shh... Baby girl... I shouldn't have pushed you... I... I didnt know..." I whispered soothing her.

She just cried all the more. I rubbing her back and whispering the things I love about her in her ear.

"That was the secret that Tabitha was going to expose you with wasnt it...?" I whisper

Mia nods. "Before she became this horrid person... She was my best friend. I told her everything and she told me everything. All that changed when I was adopted first. She was so jealous. I left the orphanage for about 7 months then I came back. After being beaten by the horrible family that had adopted me. She had made changes to everything.. Claiming that she was first, above everything.." Amelia mumbled.

I only held her closer. "Oh my gosh baby girl." I say a tear rolling down my cheek as I kiss her forehead. "You've been through so much."

She cuddle closer to my chest. "I would never ever let anything like that ever happen to you ever again. I'm always going to protect you." I whisper soothingly as Amelia falls into a, hopefully, dreamless sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(A/N) lol Natalie ur probably judging me RN.. But guys this has to happen in the story or the end won't be right I'm sorry if u hate me now cuz I talked about this stuff (although I did give you a warning js)

Vote? Comment? Follow me?

Luv ya! ❤