Is This Really Reality?!

The one and only Ariana Grande and Scooter Braun in the adoption room. Maybe here to adopt me!!! What! No this couldn't be happening... Right maybe they got the wrong child maybe they wanted Jasmine she's a pretty girl.. Yeah that's it they got the wrong person...
"That's the girl." Ariana's angelic voice rang through, her voice sounding even better in person. She smiled at me. I shyly smiled slightly back.
"You must be Amelia." She says sticking her hand out for me to shake it. "I'm Ariana. I'm going to be your mom or best friend or sister. Which ever you prefer." She smiled widely.
I smiled back.
"I know who you are. I'm a big fan of you and your music." I blushed. I mean who wouldn't in the fact that I might be adopted by my idol....
Her face brightened "I'm glad you like my music." She smiled. Always smiling that's Ariana.
"Well if it's ok with you. I want to adopt you." She gushed her dimples shown against her cheeks.
"Really!" I almost scream.
"Of course!" Ari nearly screams back.
I nod my head in agreement. Scooter laughs
"You and Ariana will get alone wonderfully." He chuckles at our slight childishness.
I blush again. This couldn't be really. Pinch me I have to be dreaming. No one adopts me Amelia Haleigh Johnson! The last time someone adopted me was a year ago and they returned me the next day....

Scooter and Ari took care of all the papers while I went to my room and packed if only I could tell this to Tabitha.. She would be SOOO jealous! Maybe things where looking up! Finally.. A family..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(A/N) sorry it's so short I'm tired :( so yeah I'm sorry if it's bad :( but I tired!! Lol :) love ya! ❤

Xx - Sarah (vote, comment, follow me, @natlay13, and @haleigh9904) :)