Home?

"Ready to go to your new home?" Ariana asked smiling. I smiled back, zipping my suitcase up.
"Yup." I say popping "p"
"Good." She replied, having Scooter take my little suitcase to their car. That I thought would be giant, but really it was a normal car. Nothing different.
I started to freak out inside. I mean who wouldn't?! It's flipping Ariana Grande! But then I began to realize something. What if she ends up hating me? What if she returns me? What if....? That's me over thinking everything... It'll be fine.. I scolded myself.
I climbed into the back as did Ariana. Scooter loaded my suitcase in the back and climbed into the front seat.
"So tell me about yourself." Ariana said turning toward me.
"Um.. Ok." I murmur sitting up straight. "My name is Amelia Haleigh Johnson.."
Ariana cut me off "Grande." She said indicating my last name had changed.
"My name is Amelia Haleigh Grande. But my friends call me Mia I love the color pink... And I love bows and flowers. My best friends name is Natalie. But I haven't seen her since I moved orphanages 2 years ago.. I love to read romance and fantasy stories. I love old vintage movies like: Breakfast at Tiffany's, Funny Faces, The Breakfast Club, Charade. Oh that's my favorite movie. And my birthday is Feb. 10. I'm 13 years old." I smile.
"Well I'm Ariana. Which you knew. I love vintage movies and pink and bows and flowers and glitter and all that good stuff." She giggled. I smiled back. We finally arrived at a big home not a mansion, but a big home the biggest I've ever stayed in at least.
"This is your new home." Scooter smiled, pulling into the driveway of the old house.
"That's my new home." I asked shocked I was actually going to live there. IT WAS HUGE!! Not a mansion but big like I said before.
I climbed out of the car pulling my small suitcase behind me and walking up to the front door and Ariana opened it. I was meet with the adorable Coco staring at me with huge eyes. I giggled at the sight (ok I know that Ariana has 3 dogs but only coco is in this story sorry lol.)
"Coco be nice to Mia." Ariana giggled, pushing coco out of the way. "Come on let's go see your room!" She took my hand and ran upstairs to the last bedroom on the second floor.
It was a Paris vintage Audrey theme. It was SOOO big and beautiful!
"This is MY room!?" I gasped.
"Of course it is silly!!" She laughed taking my suitcase out of my hand and put it gently on the bed. Unzipping it and started to unpack for me.
"Well it's not going to unpack itself!" Ari giggled, snapping me out of my daydream. I smiled laughing to myself. I walked over to her and helped her unpack. We finished about 10 minutes later considering I only had three pairs of clothes, one pair of shoes, two headbands, four pairs of socks, and other things stuffed inside.
"We are so gonna have to go shopping!" She laughed as my cloths only took up about 1/16 of the closet and I still had a dresser to fill!
"I don't really need anything..." I said discreetly. I really didnt.
"Amelia. I'm your new mother. I'm going to spoil you in every-way possible." Ari or should I say Mom said.
"So I can call you mom?" I ask dropping the clothing subject.
"Of course you can!" Mom said putting the small suitcase under my giant queen sized bed. "Dinners in an hour at my moms.. Your grandma's. so you can meet the family." She smiled heading toward the door leaving me to think about all that had happened today.
"Things are starting to look up." I whispered smiling.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
QOTD: When's your birthday? And can you guess mine? ;) lol I have said it before. It's kinda obvious...

(A/N) I have re-read all my other chapters and saw all my mistakes in grammar, spelling, etc. I'm sorry lol 🙊 so yay

Vote? Comment? Follow? {follow @natlay13 and @haleigh9904}

Luv ya! ❤