Lilah could sense whenever Patrick was on the phone and she would start to growl and huff like she was irritated with something, Jenna would ignore her odd behaviour and chalk it up to be K-9 hormones.

"How long are you going to stay around?" Jenna asked

"I don't know, I don't have any plans since graduation. It's so beautiful here that I just want to relax. It's nothing like the city it's more peaceful and calmer."

"Well how about you stay at my house that way we can hang out and you don't have to stay at the local motel. It'll be nice to have someone to talk to other than Lilah." Lilah looked up and huffed.

"Did she just roll her eyes at you?" Anne inquired.

"See I thought I've seen her do that before." Jenna shook her head and slightly laughed.

"Yeah I'll stay with you it will be fun"'

"Here is my address for whenever you decide to leave and here is my key. I'll be getting off around five o'clock." Taking the address and key Anne stuck both in her pocket of her worn blue jeans.

"I think I'll go head and go and look around town before I head to your house for a nap, it's been a long drive."

"That's fine." Jenna said with a smile and Anne gave Jenna a brief hug and left the room.

Jenna was about to start to leave the room when Patrick strolled in holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Hey Jenna" Patrick smiled

"What are you doing here Patrick?" Jenna was surprised to see him here and of all things he brought her flowers.

"I came by to see you of course." holding out the bouquet of two red roses with baby's breath it was a pretty arrangement but not her favorite.

"Thanks, why did you want to see me?"

"I wanted to see if you would want to go on a date with me this weekend?"

"I.. I don't know Patrick, we just got our friendship back don't you think your rushing this."

"Oh come on Jenna please."

"I have Brock's sister staying at my house and I can't just abandon her she doesn't know anybody else in town."

"Well think about it will you?" Patrick asked as he grabbed her other hand and squeezed it, Jenna nodded.

"I'll go put this in water before it starts to wilt I'll be right back."

"I probably won't be here when you get back I have to get back to work."

"Ok" Jenna walked out of the room and Patrick sundered over to Brock and Lilah picked up her head and started a faintly low growl in her throat. Patrick glared at the dog, ever since Jenna and him broke up Lilah started to growl at him. Patrick bent down to be face to face with Brock and sternly stated.

"John has informed me that Jenna has been getting close to you over these past few weeks and Carolyn is worried that she will end up getting hurt. I don't like that at all, she belongs with someone who can be with her not just laying in a bed taking up valuable space. I know all about you and your family you are the rich and snotty type and Jenna doesn't deserve you. She belong here with us the family and friends that care about here, she will never fit in with your type of people she's too plain and frumpy. I will do everything in my power to keep her from falling for you even if I have to act like I'm interested in her myself. I lie to Jenna if that's what it takes, I will flatter her boost her esteem and once you are finally back to where you came from I'll dump her just like I did last time. I will put on a front just so that you can't have her. Mark my words one of us is going to loose everything and it won't be me." Patrick confidence and smug look as he patted Brock on the side of the face. Lilah growled louder an showed her teeth as if she was about to pounce on Patrick to save Brock. Patrick stood straighter and decided it would be in the best interest for him to leave before something bad happened.

No later than Patrick has left the room a few minutes before Jenna walked in with the IV bags in hand she dropped the bags when she noticed that Brock's heart rate and spiked high. She started to rip at the bankets and his gown trying to figure out what was goign on. Lilah jumped off the bed but stood close to Brock lay her head on Brock's hand and whinned. Jenna was confused and frightened at the thought of Brock leaving her. As her hands started to move over his body Brock's heart rate started to come back down slowly. The thought of loosing Brock almost made Jenna's knees buckled from under her.

"You are not allowed to leave me Brock Hammond, do you hear me? Other than Carolyn and Lilah you are the only person I... I care deeply for." Jenna wanted to say that she loved him but that would be not professional and she couldn't love someone that would end up breaking her heart.