Pollyanna

Part5

Kim Taehyung

I fixed my tie carefully before eyeing the rest of my suit. I hated everything about the plain color but it's not about what I like. It's about impressing Jackson so my mother can invest in this company she wants.

I head downstairs to find she has already started with Baekhyun instead of me. Anger rises as I realize my mother chose him to represent her child instead of the both of us.

I slowly go back up the steps and strip off the uncomfortable suit. I change into jeans, a tee shirt, and a jacket. Adding my favorite boots before leaving through my window.

I move quickly to the studio I bought for my artistic desires. Once inside the small building, I head up the stairs to what I like to call 'The Room Of Love'.

Paper, pencils, markers and brushes are all neatly placed on a table waiting for my next work. Normally I would sketch out the latest idea in fashion but today was different.

Every since I met them I needed to get this image out of my head. I felt it was a bit inappropriate and tried to forget it but no matter how hard I tried it would appear whenever I was with them.

I tapped the paper slightly, while the pencil in my hand hovered over it, before deciding to just draw out exactly what I see then go from there.

I started with the scene, a counter was the only thing I needed to set the scene of a kitchen. Then I drew myself, sitting on the counter with Jimin next to me. Our lips together in what showed an intense kiss.

The scene was finally coming out on paper but I wasn't done with this fantasy just yet. One of my hands disappeared into Jimin's jeans while the other was tangled in a raven boys hair.

I shifted in my seat as I drew Jungkook between my legs, sucking on my exposed chest. I continued to draw, the image becoming more detailed along the way.

In the end, I drew a beautifully detailed scene, down to the shades of color in Jungkook hair, to Jimin's facial features. I sat there enjoying the picture in front of me. Never have I imagined such an event with anyone, making me blush slightly. But just like my other drawings, this one had to go. I looked at it a little longer before sliding the paper in the shredder.

I could have kept it since my mom didn't know this place existed. But I didn't want to imagine something that would ever happen. Unlike my dream of becoming a fashion designer, that one was near impossible.

No matter how much my mom hated the idea of working instead of investing, I would following my dreams no matter what she said.

Maybe.