Hospital

Part3

Weeks passed and unlike the first week, Jungkook was avoiding Taehyung. He finally had a name for his mystery boy and it's all he can think about. He replayed those last events in his head and every time, it ended with Taehyung calling after him. Although he didn't. Jungkook really was confused as to why he 'kissed' Taehyung. He never considered himself gay but then again, he never showed interest in girls either.

He sighed to himself. Jimin, Hoseok, and many others finished setting up the basement for the dance tonight. Now, Jungkook was sitting at the receptionist desk collecting everyone's tickets. There were signs leading everyone through the hospital and down to the basement.

He checked the clock, he only had to be there until eight. He could waste three hours. His mom walked by and smiled. "Awe look at my baby in a suit." She cooed.

Jungkook took her ticket and waved her along. "Please move along lady." She stuck her tongue out but continued to the basement.

"You know Jungkook, your mother is correct. You look adorable." He smiled at Mrs. Kim. He thanked her and gave her a ticket.

A few more people after that and Jungkook was done. He thought about waiting in the car until it was time to leave but he decided against it. Instead, he made his way around the corners and down the stairs to the basement.

Jungkook leaned against the food table and sighed. This was not how he planned on spending his last month volunteering at this hospital.

Running from Taehyung.

He sipped fruit punch and almost choked when he saw Taehyung in front of him. "What the heck Taehyung you scared me!"

"Sorry,' he whispered so low Jungkook could barely hear him over the music."Come with me.'

Jungkook put his drink down and thought for a moment. 'I don't think-"

"Please Jungkookie, I have something to show you."

Jungkook sighed and nodded. Taehyung smiled and took Jungkooks hand in his own. Jungkook looked down at their tangled fingers and grinned He liked the way that felt. He let Taehyung drag him up the stairs and through the halls and around the corner until they stopped in the room where they first met.

Except it was different.

Instead of the boring hospital things, Taehyung had set up everything as if they were on a date. "Do you like it?" Jungkook instantly nodded. "Good." Taehyung turned the sign on the door from 'Empty' to 'In Use' and closed the door. He turned to Jungkook who was looking at his feet. Taehyung frowned. 'Whats wrong?" Jungkook looked up but not at Taehyung. "Jungkook," Taehyung walked closer and wrapped his arms around Jungkook waist.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and couldn't resist anymore. Taehyung was literally inches away from his face. He looked at Taehyung lips and took a deep breath. He stood on his tippy toes and pressed his lips to Taehyung's. Jungkook thought Taehyung would instantly pull away but instead he kissed back. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck pulling him down a little. Their lips moved in sync until Jungkook pulled away for air.

Taehyung leaned his head against Jungkook and kissed his lips."Finally." He breathed. Jungkook blushed and Taehyung smiled widely. "Please tell me I'm the only one who makes you do that." Jungkook nodded blushing again. Taehyung kissed his cheek and pulled him on the hospital bed that was decorated with pillows.

They took off their shoes and Taehyung pulled Jungkook close to him so they cuddled. Taehyung took his laptop and played a movie and clicked off the light.

During the movie, Jungkook would glance at Taehyung to see his face fully focused on the movie, but he would turn when he felt him looking. He turned to kiss Jungkook before pausing the movie and turning on the light. They talked quietly with Jungkooks head on Taehyung chest while he played with his hair.

"What were you thinking about that day?" Jungkook asked quietly.

"If it was a good idea to kiss you or not. Why'd you run?"

"I thought you were mad at me," He said simply.

"I wasn't mad I was shocked. I wasn't expecting it to feel the way it did."

"Oh."

"When does your volunteering end?" Taehyung asked suddenly.

"In a month."

Taehyung bit his lip. "Then let's be together until it ends."