Elude

Part10

Jimin walked back home with a small frown. He wanted to cry his eyes out but that wouldn't solve anything. He was upset but couldn't bring himself to throw anything or yell at anyone.

Instead, he just dragged his backpack on the ground while trying not to fall off the uneven sidewalk.

He felt sick as he thought about Yoongi kissing him then pushing him away. Never could have predicted Yoongi had some type of feelings for him. He didn't have feelings for the mint-haired boy so he couldn't understand why he kissed him back.

Maybe it was the feeling of being wanted in a way he's never experienced. Or maybe it was because he was imagining it being a certain raven haired boy.

He opened the front door and wasn't surprised to his mother in her usual spot in the kitchen. What did surprise him was the unfamiliar figure that stood next to her. "Mom?"

She turned around, smiling widely when she did. "Hey, kiddo! How was school, did you have a good day?"

Jimin tilted his head in confusion. His mother never asked how his day was so why the sudden change? "Fine, I guess."

She nodded putting a hand on the mysterious man's shoulder. "Kwon, this is my son Jimin, Jimin this is my boyfriend Kwon."

Jimin awkwardly shook his hand, whilst smiling. "Nice to meet you."

Kwon smiled back, showing shiny teeth. "The pleasure is all mine, I have a son your age. You can meet him sometime."

Jimin nodded before heading upstairs.