Elude

Part11

Two months had gone by and Jimin couldn't be happier. No more school meant he was able to stay home all day and think about him with no interruptions.

Walking through the front door a sweet smell swirled around him. He walked the few steps to the kitchen to find Kwon taking something out the oven. When he turned around, he was holding a pan with baked cookies on it.

"You baked cookies?"

Kwon nodded, smiling brightly. "Yes, uh, I hope you don't mind. By the way, your mother went out to grab some things."

He nodded in response. He went to say something but turned his head when he heard someone coming down the stairs.

"Are the cookies done?" The mysterious blonde haired boy asked. When he caught sight of Jimin he bowed politely. "Hi, my name's Taehyung, it's nice to meet you."

Jimin smiled back, getting him politely. "So this is your son?" He asked turning to Kwon who nodded.

"Yes, I wish I could stay and chat but I have to get ready for my date with your mother. When she comes back, tell her to call me."

Jimin nodded, still feeling awkward about the whole 'dating' thing. He left seconds later leaving Jimin to talk to Taehyung who was currently pouring them both a cup of milk.

"So what are your plans for today?"

Jimin shrugged, dipping a cookie in milk.

"Hmm, well you should come hang out with my friends, they wouldn't mind."

The shorter boy shook his head. "T-That's not necessary. I don't even know them."

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Don't worry there nice people, I promise. Please, just for a little while? If you want to go home at anytime we'll leave, please?" The blonde boy pouted as if that would weaken Jimin's mind.

He was right.