Elude

Part5

The next few days seem to have gone by easily. Jimin didn't turn into a popular guy with tons of friends but he did have Yoongi. That seemed to be enough.

The two would do various things together, in and out of school. Of course, nothing would take place at Jimin's house because of his very nosy mother. But he was perfectly fine with going to Yoongi's house to play video games (something new) along with listening to him rap about anything on his mind.

He was home now, wishing he could text Yoongi but he didn't have a phone. He was dozing off to sleep when he heard his name being yelled  from downstairs.

Once he got there his mother was sitting in the living room reading another magazine. She looked up at him for a moment before handing out money. "We need bread.'

Without question, he took it and headed to the store. He always wondered where she got money from, considering she has no job he is aware of. But then again she could be doing...uncommon deeds. He erased the thought, hoping his mother has more self-respect than that.

He walked through the door enjoying the cool air inside since the weather was quite hot these days. Grabbing the cheapest bread on the shelf he headed for the checkout.

"Funny seeing you here."

Jimin looked up, a little surprised. Sure the taller boy worked here but why did he have to be in this particular line, today of all days. His mouth opened then closed, then opened again. "I bought bread."

Jungkook chuckled, ringing up his purchase. "Yes, you did." Jimin was about to pick up the bag when Jungkook stopped him. "I'm sorry if I did something wrong."

Jimin tried not to focus on Jungkooks much bigger hand covering his own. "N-no, nothing was wrong."

The taller boy nodded, releasing his hand. "So a second date would be okay?"

Jimin stared at the bag, now tight in his grasp. His mind started thinking of different ways to say no but that didn't happen. Instead, with one look at Jungkook, he bit his tongue. "Sure."