Elude

Part4

The next morning Jimin was up and out of the house before his mom could ask any more questions. When he returned late last night she was furious. He didn't think she would care so much but turned out she cares, a lot.

He was currently walking down the school halls listening to music. Apparently, he was early and there wasn't much to do unless you wanted to sit in class and wait.

Stopping at his locker, he took out his books for the first class. He shut it then jumped slightly when someone was standing there. The boy held a smile on his pale cheeks. "Hi," the boy spoke with a light accent.

Jimin moved out of the way in case the boy was talking to someone else. He began to walk down the hall again until the boy called after him once more. "Hey, excuse me."

Jimin took his headphones off realizing that someone was actually talking to him. "Uh, yes?"

The boy fiddled with the strap of his backpack as he spoke. "I was wondering if you knew where the library is located?"

Jimin gave him the directions, the boy bowing and thanking him before going their separate ways. Sure it was simple directions that anyone could give but to Jimin this was an accomplishment.

The rest of the school day was nothing different and it was time for lunch. Jimin headed out to sit in the bleachers when he noticed someone was sitting there as well. He walked a little closer to find it was the boy from earlier.

"Oh hi!" The boy half shouted, wiping mayonnaise off his lip. He patted next to him, motioning for Jimin to sit. He complied, sitting close but not too close. "I'm Yoongi by the way."

"Jimin."

They ate quietly, every now and then Yoongi would tell a joke and make Jimin cough out his milk. The feeling of talking to someone felt great but Jimin felt as if he was missing something.

It's not like Jungkook.