::4:: Clothe Yourself

Start from the beginning

I glared at him over the top of the paper, and slipped on the shirt and pants before I picked up the paper and sat down on the ground to read. I sighed and crumpled up the paper and threw it so it hit the back of Tyson's head. "I can't read this crappy hand writing!" I seethed.

"Let me sum it up. We can't get out unless you can convince me of whatever you told them that you were going to do, and when we can get along, or 'make up' as it said." Tyson chucked the paper back at me hitting me in the forehead.

I let out a growl of frustration. "I can't 'make up' with someone that I've never gotten along with let alone known long enough!"

~*Tyson's P.O.V.*~

After taking my shower for the second time I headed to my room. I walked in and shut the door and sat on my bed. I held my head in my hands. What the hell was my father thinking? We were sposed to get both of the twins, but if the good one was this much trouble how the hell would we have had the both of them under control?

There was a shower running across the hall, so I guess it was one the guys. I shook my head and threw on a pair of boxers and some jeans. I reached for a shirt when a box caught my eye. I knew immediately what it was. I stood there staring at it for a while.

As I reached over to pick it up my door slammed. I came out of my closet to see who the fuck was slamming my door. "Who the hell is slamming doors?"

Standing in the middle of my room was Alexandre, and no that's not all, she was only in a towel. Ok honestly I may had gave her a one-over, but I'm a guy it's what we do.

You were checking her out, and you liked it.

Lies.

Mhm whatever you say...

Before I could say anything retarded I growled, "What the hell are you doing in here in a towel? Get the fuck out."

"Oh yeah because BEING in your room in a towel totally brightens my day. Maybe back tomorrow." She said with heavy sarcasm. "I was shoved in here you idiot, and they locked the door, so my escape isn't going to happen."

No escape? What now she's trying to run away from me? Well we did kidnap her, but that's not what made my ego cool down.

I cursed and went over to the door and started banging on my door with my fists to make it as loud as possible. "Get her out of here you idiots. She's only in a towel!" I yelled through the door. I could faintly hear the laughter of the three of them.

The only thing I gained from all my effort was a paper slipped under the door, along with a pair of bra and underwear, matching of course. Those perves probably thought she would need a matching pair incase. Well that's never going to happen.

I threw the clothes over at her and opened the paper, reading. She ran into the closet to put on some clothes. After I finished translating what I guessed to me Abe's chicken scratch I realized that she didn't really have any clothes to get into.

I muttered a curse under my breath and walked into my closet as casual as I could manage. I'll admit She looked pretty good in the bra and underwear that they gave her. I shook my head slightly. That's not right. Shun my thoughts.

I walked up behind her and handed her the paper, even though I knew she wouldn't be able to read it. I grabbed pants and a shirt at her. "Clothe yourself." Yes please do. I'm having disturbing thoughts.

She glared at me over the paper, and then put the clothes on. My clothes; she put on my clothes. Oh god why does that sound so...sexy? Shun the thought! I turned around debating to look in the box with her here or not.

Behind me I heard a sigh of frustration, and a crumpled up paper hit the back of my head. "I can't read this crappy hand writing!" She was very pissed in my clothes, in my closet. I got to get my head out of the gutter. Damn the guys.

"Let me sum it up. We can't get out unless you can convince me of whatever you told them that you were going to do, and when we can get along, or 'make up' as it said." I chucked the paper back at Alex hitting her in the forehead.

She let out a growl of frustration. "I can't 'make up' with someone that I've never gotten along with let alone known long enough!"

Yeah well that's more likely that what they actually wrote. I mentally commented. 'Make up' was not what they wrote.

I sighed and walked out of the closet. "Hey what are you doing? How do we get out of here?" She followed me out of the closet.

I shrugged. "I dunno. We're going to have to wait until they get bored. Meanwhile I'm going to take a nap."

She blinked at me exasperated. "Take a nap?" She looked around the room. She was probably wondering where she was going to sleep. Nope, nope not on my bed; you are not sleeping on my bed. You will sleep on the floor if the guys can curb their boredom for that long. "Well what do I do?" She asked bringing my back to earth.

I shrugged. "You can take a nap too I guess. Though I don't know where you're going to sleep, you can manage."

Her brown eyes narrowed like I was challenging her. "If you're getting the bed, I'm getting the blankets and a pillow. I'm sleeping on the floor."

After ten minutes of pointless arguing she got the blankets and a pillow and slept on the floor. I don't know how she won, but she did. Now I'm cold, and somewhat angry, but I can't help but peek over edge of the bed at her sleeping.

She looks much more comfortable than I am. She cocooned in my blankets and curled up into a ball with her brown hair fanning out on the pillow.

I lay back on my pillow making a whump noise when the back of my head hit it. I sighed and fell slowly into a state of the strangest dreams I've ever had.

*Hm wonder what's on the box...Well I don't have to wonder, but you probably do. :P 

Rate? Possibly comment? That would be kinda cool. Since sokmetimes I get ideas from your coments ;) 

Mooneh out >;D