::4:: Clothe Yourself

Start from the beginning

Abe raised an eyebrow looking down on him, and I asked the question that was probably on both our minds. "What did you do? And can we help?"

~*Alli's P.O.V*~

I followed Craddoc down a series of hallways until I felt hopelessly lost. Finally he stopped at a random door, and pointed at it. "Bathroom is over here." He turned and faced the door across the hall. "Your room is there."

"M'kay." I nodded and headed towards my room to grab clothes. Craddoc rolled his eyes. "There's already clothes in there. It's 'your' bathroom in a strange kidnapped way."

I shrugged. "Whatever." I blinked and opened the bathroom door and shut it on Craddoc. I sighed and slid down to the floor. "Today sucks."

The bathroom sucked too. I mean it was all shiny and clean, but it was white. I hate white walls. The sink was marble or something and the faucet looked like stainless steel. The toilet...looked like a toilet. I don't know how much I can explain that.

I stood up and turned on the shower, stripping off my clothes and stepped in. The warm water helped me calm down from my rage earlier. As I shampooed my hair I plotted my revenge. I rinsed my hair and conditioned it. Oh yes I will get revenge in the evilest way possible.

Well not so much evil as it is devious.

Now I just need to figure out which is his room and where some glue and duck tape and lots of marshmallows are and I'm all set.

I rinsed my hair the last time and stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around myself. With a second one I dried my hair, because I feel like a wet dog when my hair's wet. I glanced around the bathroom, but there were no clothes.

That bastard. I swear if Craddoc is out there waiting to see me in a towel I'm going to kill him.

I opened the door slightly and glanced around, no one was around as far as I saw. I darted across the hall and opened the door to my room. When I opened the door I didn't see what I thought I should have. The walls were blue and the covers were blue and black. It wasn't a dark blue, but not a light one either.

This did not look like a girl's room. In fact I think...

Either I was shoved or kicked into the room; I don't really know. All I know is I was suddenly sitting on the floor of the room in my towel. I looked back to see Ryan, Abe, and Craddoc waving and grinning. I stood up and righted myself, and the slammed the door. There was a click and I knew it was locked.

Tyson came out of his closet, "Who the hell is slamming doors?" He was only in a pair of pants, but he might as well have not have had them on because you could like see half his boxers. He scowled seeing me. "What the hell are you doing in here in a towel? Get the fuck out."

"Oh yeah because BEING in your room in a towel totally brightens my day. Maybe back tomorrow." I said with heavy sarcasm. "I was shoved in here you idiot, and they locked the door, so my escape isn't going to happen."

He cursed. Either it was at me or them I don't know. All I know is he was pissed at all of us. He strode over to the door and banged on the door in furry with his fists. "Get her out of here you idiots. She's only in a towel!"

I swear to God it was amazing that he didn't hit the thing off its hinges. I mean it's like a miracle; he was pounding that hard.

The only thing he gained from all the fuss was a paper slipped under the door, along with a pair of bra and underwear, matching of course.

He tossed the undergarments to me, and read the paper. I hurried into his closet and put them on. I glanced around. Now what should I do? Just put on a pair of his clothes? I let out a sigh of frustration. Tyson came up behind me, handed me the paper and walked to some clothes and threw some pants at me, along with one of his shirts. "Clothe yourself."