Chapter 6

WARNING! This chapter may contain things that you don't want to read and some things may be a bit trigering to some people. So I just want to warn you. 

 "Oh um... Well..." I said, not sure how to respond. He sat down and looked me straight in the eyes. "I'm so sorry." He said obviously freaking out inside. I found myself leaning towards him. I put my forhead against his and sighed. "It's okay." I smiled and leaned back before standing up. He sat there confused and quickly stood up. "I'm... just um... gonna go... I'll call you later... If you want me to that is." He said and quickly added. "I'd like that." I laughed as he left. I lied on my bed smiling up at the ceiling for no reason. "I think I like him a little." I whispered before driffting into a dream

*****

"Come here Princess." Drake beckond for me. "What is it?" I asked walking over to him and taking his out streatched hand. "I think you're the most beautiful girl, I think I've ever met." He smiled. I felt my cheeks grow hot and I hid my face. "Don't hide your beautiful face my love." He whispered pulling my chin up to make me look at him. "You are a beatuy beyond compare." He said and kissed me softly in the 

*******

    I woke up to my phone vibrating my ear. "Ugh!" I sighed and rolled over falling off my bed in a bundle of blankets. "Hello?" i answered as soon as I could reach my phone from the floor. "Hey Princess." Drake sang. "Good morning.": I yawned. "I'll be there in 25 minuets to take you to school." He sang and hung up. I sat there confused for a minuet and then jumped up realizing that I have school today. "I am so not ready for this!" I yelled and threw on some clothes. A Motionless in White t-shirt and baggy jeans. I brushed out my hair of all its tangles and slipped on my convers. I grabbed my IPod and backpack, and headed out the door. 

  "Hello Princess." Drake smirked. "Hey girl hey." I laughed and got in the black truck. "Let's play some music." I smirked and plugged my IPod into his sterio. I flipped to Devil's Night by Motionless in White and turned up to volume. I smirked when I saw his terrified expression. "Just drive Princess." I laughed. I got to school and jumped out of the truck. "Will you hand me my IPod and backpack?" I asked from outside the truck. "Sure thing Princess." He laughed and threw me my things. "I'll pick you up after school and we'll go to the movies." He smiled and drove away as I walked to the school.

                                                Drake's P.O.V.

   "Marco get Luna and Chase!" I barked into the walkietalkie straped to my belt loop. "You got it boss." He said and ran down the hallway to Luna's room. "Jackson, I need you to bring me Lola." I said anger filling me at just saying her name. "Right away Prince. A few minuets later I could hear Lola screaming outside the door. "Jackson, let me go!" She screamed fighting agaunst him as the doors flew open. "Drake please, I never meant to hurt you." She sobbed tears running down her cheeks. "Lola, you cheated on me with my best fucking friend! You tried to ruin my life!" I screamed slamming her against the wall. "When you did that, you didn't know who you were really messing with. I was going to ask you to marry me! Now you're going to pay." I said slapping her. "Marco, Johnny always had a thing for Lola, let me have his way now. Tie her down and let Johnny do what ever the hell he please with her, but he can't kill her." I said snapping my fingers. "No! Please! Drake!" Lola screamed. Her screams were soon muffled by the shutting of the doors. "You don't think Johnny wil..." Marco trailed off. "I do, that's why I asked for him." I laughed. 

Author's note

Here ya go guys, I'll try to upload soon! What do you guys think of Drake's dark side? How do you think Alison is going to react? 

<3

Abby