Chapter 18

Drake's p.o.v
   I played with her soft hair as she slept. I'm so lucky to have her in my life. I thought happily when she woke up. "Can I have a glass of water?" She asked her voice hoarse.
"Of course my love," I said and ran out the room into the kitchen. I walked back careful not to spill the tall glass of ice cold water.
"Thank you so much," She said with a smile.
"I'm so sorry Alison," I sighed plopping down in the chair beside her bed.
"Don't be so hard on yourself. I know that you would never hurt me intentionally," She smiled taking my hand in hers.
"What happened to you love?" I asked worried pushing back tears. She looked at me with pain in her eyes.
"I don't really want to talk about it right now," She stammered.
"Alison..." I trailed squeezing her hand lovingly.
"Drake, please. This is not something I want discuss right now," She pleaded.
"Alright," I sighed. "I love you Alison," I smiled and kissed her cheek. She smiled back at me and pulled me to lay beside her as we both fell into a light slumber.

Authors note
I'm sorry it's such a short chapter but I'm limited on time at the moment and will update again very soon if not again today. Enjoy everyone. I love all you beautiful people. Without you I wouldn't be writing <3
     Love,
    Rose <3