Chapter 12

Warning: This chapter will contain some sexual themes. If this will cause any discomfort or trigger anything I am sorry and you should skip this chapter because it's just going to be them having adult fun. Being as I don't want this to be rated R and hidden, I'm going to have to dial down some parts but other than that, Enjoy :D 

        We walked to his room hand in hand and he opened the door to this elegant room with red curtains with silver lining, along with a bed spread to match the curtains and the walls. I looked into the room in awe and he just laughed. We walked in and he lit candles that let out this amazing aroma of apples and cherries. I sighed and sat down on the bed. "How about we get you out of that tight dress?" He asked with a smile as I stood up and turned around for him to unzip it. He ran his hands over the front and back of my body and let his warm breath go over the back of my neck. I shivered and he unzipped the dress slowly. I was down to just my black bra with white lace on the top part and the panties to match. I turned to him and smiled a seductive smile and pulled his shirt over his toned and muscled body. "Someone's excited," He laughed and kissed my neck gently nibbling on it. I laughed and pulled him onto the bed on top of me. "You are so sexy," He whispered into my ear. I bit my lip and then bit his. He ran his hands over my body and then down there. I slid my hand down to his and he gasped. Things quickly got heated up and all clothes came off. We got under the covers as the temperature dropped and we got cold. "We'll keep each other warm," He said seductively. He gently slid in and I gasped at how good it felt.
"You my dear dear friend are definitely going to be amazing," I laughed as he continued to fuck me relentlessly.       

        At the end of the night we were both worn out and laughing hysterically. "That was fantastic!" I giggled and kissed him happily.
"I enjoied it as well," He laughed. We fell asleep cuddled up next to each other with my head on his chest and his arms wrapped around me.

        Sorry the chapter isn't very long but I have to go to bed for school tomorrow and I hope you have all enjoied it :3 It only gets better from here ^.^ 

                        Love,

                                Abby <3