Chapter 25

Drake's P.O.V

     Alright, something is going on and I need to figure out what. I thought quickly. She didn't sound very happy when she said friend, probably someone she hates. "Oh no," I gasped and ran out the door and quickly drove off down the road.

                                   Alison's P.O.V

     "Let her go," I gasped for air as I stuttered out my words. 

"We both know that that's never going to happen Alison," Seth chuckled. 

"I honestly never thought you would stoop this low Seth. This is a new low, even for you," I spat angrily. 

"Then you're more stupid than I thought," He laughed before walking over to a still sobbing Kinzey. "What's the matter little girl?" Seth asked in "kid" voice. He removed her gagged and she coughed a few times before sniffling. 

"I want my daddy," She begged. 

"Well that's not gonna happen sweetpea," He laughed rubbing her head. 

"Keep your hands off her!" I yelled jerking at the chains that bound my hands. 

"Who's going to stop me?" He laughed. 

"I will rip your tongue out through your throat if it the last thing I ever fucking do," I sneered the rage burning inside me. 

"You won't even be able to walk out of here when I'm done with you," He laughed darkly. 

"Unchain me and face me like a man," I spat. 

"You really think that you could beat me?" He laughed bending over in bursts of fits. "Fine, let's do this," He said calming down and unchaining me.  

     I stood up and rubbed my wrists. I ran over to Kinzey. Seth pulled back by my hair and threw me to the floor. "Let's go," He bellowed. I stood up and brushed myself off before quickly dodging his next blow. 

"Bring it bitch," I sneered. He lunged towards me and I swiftly moved causing him to fall. He got up and I kicked him in the shin before tackling him to the ground, landing a few good blows. He flipped me off of him and onto the floor pinning me down. 

"You aren't stronger than me Alison, give it up," He said into my ear. 

"Never, you piece of fucking shit," I spat. I pulled my knees up and flipped him over my head. After about 20 minutes of going back and forth between punches he kicked my legs out form under me and knocked me to the ground. His foot connected with my ribs more than a few times. Blow after blow they just kept coming. I couldn't catch my breath and I could tell that my nose was broken and probably a few ribs. He knelt down beside me with an evil grin. 

"You will never win," He laughed sinisterly. I tried to get up but failed. I couldn't move. There was no way my body was going to be able to hold myself up. 

"I'm so sorry Kinzey," I whispered as Seth dragged me across the floor and chained my hands back up. "Ally?" Kinzey sobbed softly. I looked over at her with a weak smile.
"It's gonna be okay baby," I said with a weak smile. 

"Shut up!" Seth screamed slapping me across the cheek. He was burning with rage. I knew to keep quite or it wouldn't end well for anyone. Three years of dealing with it and you know when to shut your mouth. "Everyone just calm down," He steamed. 

"You're the one not calm," I mumbled under my breath. 

"What was that?" He asked his anger flurrying. I just shook my head nothing and he walked up the steps. 

"Kinzey baby, are you alright?" I whispered to her. She just kept looking at the ground. 

"I want Daddy," She said softly. 

"He's coming baby, I promise," I said in a soothing tone trying to get her to calm down. 

"It's been while," She cried softly. 

"I know honey, he'll find us," I soothed. We'd been down here for at least two days now.    

             Seth and Dad ran the steps in a hurry. "Fuck. Shit. Fucking fuck!" Seth mumbled worriedly and full of anger. 

"Seth?" I asked calmly. 

"How the fuck?!" He raged, ignoring me. 

"What's going on?" I asked nervously.

"How the fuck  does he know you guys are here?"He yelled, holding  the gun under my chin.

"What are you talking about?" I gasped. 

"Drake is fucking here you stupid bitch. You fucking cunt," He seethed. 

"You were  sitting right beside me when you called him," I spoke softly and calmly. 

"Then how?!" He yelled hitting me with the butt of the gun. 

       My world went completely black. "Kinzey?" I yelled into the darkness. "Kinzey! Where are you baby?!" I yelled again. Where the hell is she? Where am I? I thought to myself. What the fuck happened? 

I opened my eyes slowly and pain shot through my entire face when I tried to move. My arms were free and I was alone in the basement of my old house. Things were thrown everywhere and the chair Kinzey was in was busted to pieces and everyone was gone. "Hello?" I coughed. I got up slowly and shakily. I slowly moved from the basement to the first floor. I could hear faint voices. I dragged myself closer and closer to the voices until I got outside to the side yard. Seth had Kinzey in his arms and Drake was holding up his hands. I hobbled out and yelled for them to all stop. "Seth, please let her go. I'll even stay here if you just let her go,"I begged. 

"No! Both of you will be coming home with me," Drake barked. 

"You can have the child," Seth scoffed and ran over to me and held the gun to my temple. "You lead him here, you left me. Now you're going to feel the same pain I felt when you left," He laughed darkly and the next thing I know my right ear started ringing and I my knees hit the ground. I looked up and Seth was gone and I was fine. Drake was huddled over something and crying.

"Drake?"I asked still not able to hear or really move. I stood up and walked over to him. What I saw made my heart break and tears started falling in streams. Kinzey was laying on the ground with a gun shot wound to the abdomen in a pool of her own blood. The world stopped and so did my heart. My baby was lying still on the cold hard ground.