Chapter 3

"I'm only a smooth talker when someone catches my eyes." He smirked. I thought for a second and snapped. "I know my family and your family put you up to this. I don't like you and I sure a hell will nver you love you or ever even think about marrying you!" I yelled and stormed upstiars. 

    "That stupid asshat." I whispered violently under my breath. "I will not marry him." I said a little louder. A few seconds later my father burst through the door and angered exspression etched into the lines of his face. "You can't just storm away from him like that!" He yelled. "I can, I will, and I did." I said the anger in me rising. The next thing that happened stunned me and I fell back. My dad hit me. He slapped me across the cheek. I looked up wide eyed and saw the anger in him continue to rise. "I hate you!" I yelled. Another slap to the other side of my face. He balled his hands into fists and took a swing connecting to my eye and the brigde of my nose. I fell to the floor as blood gushed from my nose. Drake ran up the stairs and looked at me horrified. "Get away from her." He ordered. "You have no power here boy." Dad scoffed. "No but if you don't step away from her now you will surly regreat it later." He threatened. Dad walked out of the room and slammed the dorr shut behind him. 

    Drake rushed over to me and helped me stop the bleeding. "Thanks." I whispered. "You're welcome. I know you don't want this to happen and I understand because I don't want it to happen either, I have someone special that I would much rather be allowed to marry than you. No offence." He said and then quickly covered. "I wish that this wouldn't happen. I can't marry someone I barely know and that I surely do not love." He said helping me up touching where my father's hands had been placed. "You are beautiful and I love your will power and everything, but I do not love you." He said gazing into my eyes. "I don't know you so I obviously don't love you but I think that we should pretend to make this work while you see whoever that specail girl is of yours and they will just think that we're happily married, or something like that." I said laying my hand on his. "So to them we are happy and loving each other, but really I can see Lola and you can be free to do whatever?" He asked happily. "Exactly." I said smiling. "But wait what if they ask for grandchildren?" He asked the light in his eyes dimming. I was about to start speaking, but someon else did. "Drake you are needed down here." A buff man's voice cracked over the walkie talkie strapped to Drake's belt loop. "I'll be there soon." He chided. "You are needed now Prince-" The man was cut off by Drake hitting thr button for him to speak. "Alright give me 10 minuets." He huffed and turned it off. "Prince?" I asked. "I am no prince." He laughed. "Whatever." I said as he left. I layed down and fell into a dreamless slumber. 

     I woke with a start to my phone going off. "Hello?" I asked groggy. "Hey do you wanna hang out today?" Drake's voice asked happily. "Why don't you take Lola?" I asked confused. There was a brief silence and his voice soon filled it. "She's busy today with work and managing stuff." He said. "Alright give me a half hour and I'll be ready." I laughed and hung up. I got dressed in my Motionless in White band tee and black skinny jeans. I threw on my Of Mice & Men hoodie and walked out to the door and downstairs. "Good morning sweatie." Mom beamed. "Good morning." I said crunching an apple. "Good morning child." My father said rolling his eyes. "Morning sperm donor." I spat and walked out the front door. "Hop on. Drake laughed pulling up on a 1994 original blue paint job and body work motorcycle. I happily hopped on and we spead off. "Hold onto me." He said and took off even faster. I gripped myself around his waist. Damn he has a flat stomach. I thought to myself as we pulled up to the Country Club Mall. "Here we are." He said smiling. "Drake what are we here for I have no money." I said confused. "Don't worry about it, I have so much money I don't even know what to do with all of it." He laughed. I shrugged it off and we went inside. 

        "Yo Drake who is this beautiful creature?" Some random guy asked walking up to me and petting the side of my face. "This is Alison." He said smiling over at me. 

                                                                              Drake's P.O.V

          "This is Alison." I said smiling at her. Her honey brown hair sightly sitting infront of her left eye. Her deep forest green eyes glowing like radient orbs. "She's gorgeous man, she's definatily a keeper." He said winking.