Chapter 13

I woke up and stretched looking over at the still sleeping Drake. I leaned over and kissed him ever so gently. He smiled as his eyes fluttered open. "Good morning Princess," He said kissing my lips gently.

"Good morning Handsome," I said smiling. I stood up and then realized that I never put clothes back on from last night and got extremely embarrassed. He noticed that I was tense and put his shirt on me and then handed me some boxers.

"There you are love," He smiled and walked into the bathroom. I slipped them on and rummaged for sweatpants of any kind. After a few minutes of searching I found a soft pair and slipped them on so I could make breakfast for the three of us. I walked out the door and into Kinzey's room. She jumped up off the floor and ran over to me and gave the biggest hug a kid could give someone.

"Did you sleep way dear?" I asked with a smile as I picked her up and carried her to the kitchen. She nodded happily and smiled showing me the gummies she had in her mouth. "Did you have those hidden in your room?" I asked. She nodded slowly like she was scared. "Wanna know a secret?" I asked her with a smile. She laughed and nodded happily once again. "When I was little, just like you, I used to hide snacks under my bed and in my closest where my mommy and daddy wouldn't find them," I said and tickled her little belly. She laughed and I sat her in her big girl chair and got her some juice. "How do pancakes sound for breakfast?" I asked with a smile.

"YUMMY!" She yelled happily sipping her juice.

"Do you want bacon too?" I asked with a slight chuckle.

"Yeppie!" She sang.

"Alrighty, pancakes and bacon it is," I laughed as I mixed the ingredients together and started cooking the bacon. Drake walked in and stood there stunned. "What's the matter dear?" I asked confused.

"You're cooking?" He asked skeptical.

"Why not?" I laughed. "We're having pancakes and bacon, aren't we Kinzey?" I laughed as she nodded still sipping on her juice.

"Sounds wonderful," He laughed and kissed Kinzey on the forehead.

I finished up breakfast and we all sat down and ate. "It's been a long time since I've had breakfast with more than myself," I chuckled.

"Why wouldn't we all eats together? We is family!" Kinzey said excitedly.

"Yes we are baby, yes we are," Drake said and took another bite. I looked at them both and just thought about how great it is to have people who care about me surrounding me.

"This tastes amazing love," Drake said, his mouth full of food.

"Daddy! No talking with mouth full" Kinzey informed with a cute toothy smile. He swallowed and smiled. "You're right baby, I'm sorry," He said kissing her hand.

"It's okay Daddy! I still love you!" She said and reached out to him. He picked her up and hugged her before tickling her.

This is the best thing in the world. I thought.