Chapter 2

I returned home a few hours later and walked in to see my mother, father, and two other adults along with a boy who looked to be about a year or two older than me. "It's nice of you to actually join us Alison." My father said. "Oh ya know my pleasure." I scoffed. "You must excuse her, she's not to fond of this idea either." My mother said sweetie. "Drake isn't to fond of it either so it's okay." The other lady laughed half heartily. 

    I sighed and walked over to the couch after grabbing a drink and sat down across from this Drake kid. "Say hello don't be rude." His mother chided softly. "Hey." He said rolling his eyes. "Sup." I said taking a drink of my grape soda. "This is Drake." My mother said braking the silence that surrounded us. "Your point?" I scoffed. My father hit me in the back of the head causing me to almost spill my soda. "Touch me again I frucking dare you." I warned stopping my soda from spilling. Drake looked at me amused and I smirked. "You got something to say pretty boy?" I snipped. "Oh nothing, just thinking." He chuckled. "I'm Alison." I finally said to stop the stares I could feel on me. "Nice to meet you." His mother beamed at me. "You too." I said politely. "How about just you and Drake talk alone." My mother beamed. "That's a great idea." His mom said and a four parents stood up and went upstairs. 

      I sat there awkwardly not saying anything. "So..." I said sipping my soda. "How old are you?" He asked eyeing me. "17, and you?" I asked. "I'll be 19 in a few months." He smiled. "Nice nice." I chuckled. "Do you go to Jefferson High?" He asked sonfused. "Yeah why?'' I asked confused myself. "I've never seen you around, and I'm sure I would remember a beautiful face like that." He smiled down at me. "Well aren't you a smooth talked." I chuckled trying to hide the small blush spreading on my cheeks. 

Sorry I know it's not a lot more but I will post again soon I promise <3

<3 

Abby