Chapter 19

Alison's p.o.v
  As Drake held me in his arms, my head on his chest, I listened to his strong heartbeat. I wish I could tell him about everything that's happened but he would be livid and I don't want him to think I'm just a damaged girl that he'd be better without. I thought sadly holding back tears. "I love you Alison," He mumbled in his sleep.
"I love you too," I whispered kissing his chest softly.
   The alarm rang loudly in our ears jerking us awake. "Good morning my love," Drake kissed me on the forehead and got up to get Kinzey her breakfast. I smiled as he walked out gathering the courage to sit down and talk with him about my past. About Seth and my dad and their arrangement. I sighed deeply and jumped in the shower. As the hot water cascaded down my naked body I tried to relax my tense muscles and running thoughts. I have to tell him. I can't keep it a secret. Would he hurt them? Make them disappear? Would he leave? I got carried away with my thoughts until I heard a soft knock on the bathroom door. "Yes?" I called out weakly.
"Is Kinzey! Can I go pee pwease?" She asked with urgency.
"Of course baby, come on in sweetie," I said pushing the door open and closing the shower curtain the rest of the way. I heard a happy sigh come from her as she flushed. After she left I got out and put on my black sweats and a line green tank top and walked out into the living room.
"How did you sleep love?" Drake asked pulling me into a guy.
"I slept alright, and yourself?" I asked kissing him softly.
"I slept great knowing you were beside me," he smiled and kissed me again. I smiled up at him and sat down with him and Kinzey and turned on her cartoons which just so happened I be the dreadful telatubies. I ate my cereal and washed up the morning dishes before putting Kinzey down for her afternoon nap.

  "Drake..." I said sitting him down beside me. "I think I'm ready to tell you what happened... About everything," I said tears filling my eyes at the thought of him knowing my deepest secrets.
"You don't have to darling. It's up to you though. Just know that I will love you no matter what. Your past is what made you into the you you are today. Who you are today is an amazing woman and I love her," Drake smiled and kissed me to reassure me. I took a few deep breaths before telling him my story.

Author's note
  I hope you enjoy this chapter. I'll update again soon if not tonight. Be ready for the next chapter. It could be triggering and I'm so sorry if it is and you can relate to this character. I love all of you <3
  Love,
     Abby