Chapter 4

I saw the light blush flush her cheeks as Marco complimented her. I pulled him aside. "She's beautiful man." He said smiling. "I know but what about Lola?" I asked. "Man Lola is your past, this is your future, make her fall in love with you by choice not by the will of your guyses family. She beautiful and seems light hearted." He said. "She doesn't know about who I really am tho Marco." I said worry in my voice. "You didn't tell her?" He asked surprised. "I've only known her for maybe 48 hours." I said looking at the ground. "Well you need to tell her soon man. You can't just not tell her about this." He said folding his arms. "I know I know." I said and walked back over to her. 

     "Where would you like to go?" I asked linking arms with her. She smirked and started walkign dragging me bnehind her to keep up. "Where are we going?" I asked with a chuckle. "Hot Topic." She smirked. "Oh no." I said wide eyed. "Do you not like this store?" She asked laughing. "Not my kind of thing." I laughed. We walked in and she walked right to the merch part of the store. I walked up to the guy at the counter while she was trying on different shirts, "Anything you see her take a liking to, I want you to ring it up." I siad. "Yes, sir." The man said. As she tried on more and more shirts he rang up everyone she liked. By the time she finished trying on almost every shirt she looked at me and blushed. "Sorry it's just that this music has saved my life and I love it, Where did all the shirts go, so I can put them back?" She asked looking around confused. I handed the cashire the money and took 4 bags full of band merch and walked out of the store. "Drake this is every shirt I tried on or liked." She said surprised. "I know." I smiled as we walked to get some lunch.

sorry it's so short next one will be long I promise c: merry Christmas guies <3

Abby