Chapter 21

Drake's P.O.V.

  I called up the best man for the job I was about to endure. "Let's go Nico," I chuckled darkly as I jumped onto my bike and sped off towards Seth's house. If I was a 180 pound bag of steaming horse shit where would I be on my day off? I laughed cynically. Nico followed me to the address Alison gave me. We parked a few feet away from the house and hopped off the bikes and strolled up to the house. I gave a few stern knocks on the door and waited. A man answered the door with rage in his eyes. 

"Who the fuck are you?" He jeered. 

"My names Drake and I'm a, let's say friend, of Alison's," I smirked. 

"You know that bitch? I feel sorry for you brother," He laughed. 

"Why would you feel sorry for me?" I asked, holding back my rage and anger. 

"Well for one, she's really fucking stupid and a fucking weakling. She can't do anything right, not even a simple fucking task," He shook his back and forth. 

"Do you know who I am Seth?" I asked angrily. 

"How the hell do you know my name?" He questioned.

"Like I said, I'm a friend of Alison's," I twitched. 

"What did that bitch tell you about me?" He asked angry himself. I lost my temper at the word bitch and slammed him against the wall by his throat. 

"List here you little prick, you like to beat women? Let me show you what they feel every time you lay your filthy paws on them," I fumed. I threw him to the ground and kicked him with force in the rib cage. "Get up," I bellowed. 

"Who the fuck do you think you are, coming into my house and telling me how I can and cannot discipline my whores," He raved. I chuckled darkly and connected my fist to his nose. 
"Call her one more name," I urged. He got up and laughed wiping the blood from his upper lip. 

"You don't scare me boy," He laughed. 

"Oh but I should," I said calmly before waving Nico in. 
"Nico I need you to check the house for any of Alison's things and if you anyone else is here, please take care of them," I commanded. He nodded and pushed past Seth. 

"What do you want?" Seth asked less confident. 

"I want to know why," I said simply. 

"Why what?" He asked puzzled. 

"Why do you abuse women?" I asked baffled and enraged. 

"I don't abuse women. The only person I ever hit was Alison," He spat. 

"Why?! She's so perfect!" I yelled.

"She's no where near perfect. She's stupid, she's overly nice, she says she's sorry for everything," He listed. 

"Because she was afraid that if she didn't say sorry or wasn't nice that she'd end up in the hospital. You almost killed her the last time she was around her. Did you know that you piece of shit?"I roared angrily. 

"How could I not. The cunt had me arrested. She called her friend on her way over here to break up with me," He scoffed. I lost it. I blacked out from the anger and beat him until Nico pulled me off of him. 

"Let's go," He said, his hand on my shoulder. I nodded and we left without another word.

       Seth's P.O.V.

I was on the floor in a puddle of my own blood. I couldn't move without being in excruciating pain. It'll be fun to get back at him knowing she's his weakness. I thought bitterly. I was finally able to move and I called her dad, "We have a problem sir," I spoke softly. 

"What is it Seth?" He asked annoyed. 

"Drake," I said heatedly. I heard the beep and hung up. This should be fun. 

     Alison's P.O.V.

I waited for Drake patiently and he finally walked in the door covered in blood. "What the hell happened?" I asked uneasy. 

"It's not mine," He laughed freely. I looked at him terror. 

"What did you do?" I asked panicked. 

"I took care of it. He's not dead sadly," He answered. I just stood there looking Drake up and down. I could see the blood lust lingering in his eyes. I could see how proud he was of the destruction he just caused. Sure I despise Seth but this was scary. This was a Drake I hadn't seen before. I couldn't speak, all I could do was stand there and stare. "I'm gonna go wash up honey," He sang and kissed the top of my head. I pulled out my phone and rang Sandra and Matt. 
"Let's meet at the old park," I said briskly and hung up. I needed air and I needed to get away for a little bit. I felt like I was trapped and I couldn't breathe. I just needed some air. I yelled to Drake who was in the shower that I'd be back before dinner. I grabbed my coat and hurried out the door. 

   I got to got to the park and Sandra and Matt were already waiting for me sitting on the swings where we used to hang last year which felt like forever ago as I look back on my life and how it's been for the last year now. Time seemed to fly so quickly when I was with Drake and Kinzey. I need to talk to Drake about this mafia business before it gets out of hand and he kills everyone I don't car for. 

"What's going on sweetheart?" Sandra asked pulling me into a hug. I sighed and sat down and explained to them what I had just witnessed. I was honesty scared. Would he turn his anger on me one day just as Seth had done? Would I be the next victim of his rage. 
"My God," Matt said softly. "Do you wanna stay with me fro a few days?" He asked, his hand on mine. 

"Could I?" I asked hopeful. 

"Of course. You're my best friend, we have to look out for each other no matter what," He said and hugged me. 

"I'll come over too and it'll be like old times again. You need some space from him. He's had you locked in that house for far too long," Sandra added. I nodded and asked if they would come with me to gather some things for the weekend at Matt's. 

"Of course," They sang simultaneously. I smiled and we got in my car and drove off down the road to mine and Drake's place. "Wow,' They both said in awe. 

"It's beautiful huh," I said with a smile. "Wait till you meet Kinzey, she's a doll baby. After her parents were killed by a gang Drake took her in," I smiled back at them. "She's six and she loves everyone and everything," I laughed and showed them inside. "Drake!" I called. 

"Coming love!" He yelled back and hurried into the living room.

"These are my absolute best friends Sandra and Matt," I smiled. 

"So nice to meet you both. I've heard a lot about both of you in the past year," He chuckled. They smiled at him and then at me. 

"I'm gonna stay with them for the weekend like old times. I'll see you Sunday evening," I said and kissed his cheek.

"What?" He asked stopping me in my tracks. 

"Yeah, we've planned a get together since I haven't seen them in a year," I chuckled. 

"Why are you just now bringing this up? He asked confused. 

"Because we just thought of it silly," I laughed.

"Okay," He shrugged. "Kinzey, Alison's leaving. Come say good-bye," He called fro the littler girl and she came running out of her room and into my arms.

"You coming back right?" She asked hugging me tightly. 

"Of course sweetie. I'l be back in two days. Can you take care of Daddy for me?" I asked with a smile. She nodded and happily and hugged me again before running over to Drake. 

"Who are they?" She whispered and pointed to Matt and Sandra. 

"Those are my friends Sweetie," I smiled. 

"Are they bad guys?" She squealed. 

"Nope, they're good guys just like Daddy and me," I said blowing her a kiss before gathering my things and heading out the door.