Chapter 5

Alison's P.O.V.

        After eating we left the mall to go back to my house. "I had alot of fun today Alison." He said smiling as we pulled into the long drive way. "I did to, thanks for taking me and buying me band merch even if I didn't know about it." I smiled and got out of the car. I went to reach for the bags but Drake stopped me and took them. "Now Princess, you need not to carry these." He laughed. "Princess?" I asked chuckling. "Yeah." He said smiling at me. 

    We walked into the house and I was greated with the deadly glare of my father. "You have been gone awhile." He snarled. "Like you even care." I hissed back walking up the stairs to my dark blue room. "So I'm glad you had a good time, and I was wondering if.... maybe you wanted to do somethign like this again." He said whispering the last part. "Of course I would, I had so much fun throwing french fries and stuff at people." I laughed. "Really?" He asked his eyes lighting up like someone lit a Christmas tree inside his head. "Yesh I had a lot of fun, so I don't see why not." I smiled. "Great!" He laughed kissing my cheek. I sat there not sure as to what to do or say so I just sat there stunned. He stopped dead in his tracks petrified. "I am so sorry Princess..." He trailed. 

Author's note

Yus this is a very short chapter because I promised an upload in the next few days and here it is. I'll upload as soon as I can. I might be going back to court so I might be gone for a little bit but I will be back and with some long chapters c:

love,

Abby