Chapter 22- Yuri's Final Days part 1

It been a while since I updated this so yeah
Yuri is going to be gone but coming back soon ;)

Yuri was at his parents house and talking to his dad. "I know it might be hard now but don't worry about it. Your mom will probably find a cure soon Yuri." Karamatsu said as Yuri was cover in his old blanket.

"Thanks Dad, but what will happen with everyone when I am gone?" Yuri asked and Karamatsu looked at him and said, "I don't know son." Karamattsu said as Skyler came into the room.

"Hi dad and Yuri." Skyler said as she sat next to Yuri. Then someone was knocking on the door. Karamatsu got up and opened the door. Then he saw Yuri's family. He let them in and his family saw Yuri sitting in front of a piano.

"It been a while Yuri, are you sure y-" "I can sis and I can handle this." Yuri said then he started playing.

Put the music on

As he was playing his dad and family just watched him as he played. "Wow..." Kala said and Karamatsu was smiling. 'I can does this....' Yuri thought.

After he finished everyone started clapping for him. Yuri jump and fell onto the floor. The triplets jump on him and Petan just laughed a bit.

'Two more days until you are gone brother.'

End of chapter
Yeah Yuri on ice again :v
Skyler is scared that her brother is going to be gone :v

Characters in the story belongs to me and ChoromatsuSenpai :v