Chapter 3- Questions

"L-let me d-down p-please!" Kyo said stuttering. "We don't know why he will come here in the first place but I know that is for Sky." Chara said giving Kyo a deadly look.

"Take him to my office." Skyler said and Paint nodded. "Wait, are you sure you going to be ok without us?" Raye asks. "Yes I am Raye, and I know all of you guys are going to attempt to kill him so that is why I am doing it." Skyler explained. "Skyler." "Yes Ash?" "Be careful ok." "Ok Ash!" She said and want to her office.

She entered the room. "Ahh, p-please d-don't hurt m-me..." He said. Kyo was only ten and didn't like what Sky does or Frisk or even his sister Star. "I not going to hurt you my child." Skyler said and sat next to him on the floor.

"Can I asked you some questions?" Skyler asked and he nodded. "Why are you here?" "To get away from my family. Even since you and Yuri bet my sister Star she wanted to get revenge on you guys and my mom Sky wanted me to kill you guys but I didn't have the heart to do it." Kyo said. "Do you always avoid your family?" Skyler asked and he nodded. "Yes I have even thought I am blind it doesn't mind that I can't fight or defend myself. It just to dangerous for me to do anything." He explained. "Want to stay here for a while until your mom and sister are gone because Frisk is with them and not her normal self." Skyler said.

"Yes please let me stay ever since my mom did something to Frisk, I got scared and ran away to be here and I know that you will be nice to me and...and.." Kyo said but stopped. "Is ok Kyo I understand, now lets go see my mom ok?" Skyler said grabbing Kyo's hand. "Ok!" He said.

Later

"Mom!" Skyler yelled out into Skylar office. "Oh Skyler is just you and Kyo!" She said. "Aunt Skylar!" Kyo said happily. "Mom can he stay because of Sky?" Skyler asked. "Of course he can. He can just stay at our house until this war or whatever is gone." Skylar said smiling.

The two kids left her office. Then Kyo hugging her.

"Thank you Skyler.." Kyo said

End of chapter
I don't ship this and plus Skyler is with Cena soooo yeah

This was just about Kyo and his family

Next chapter will have Gemi and Raye ;)

Now is time for Amy to sleep :,)

Characters in the story belongs to me and ChoromatsuSenpai •^•