Chapter 5- Fast as Lightning

(A/n: I write this on a school night so yeah. I am used to sleeping at like 11 pm or 12 in the morning :>)

It was the next day and it was there day off from work but Yuri. Yuri had a part time job as a business men. He will get up early and get ready for work.

Everyone else just do there own thing. They don't have part time jobs like Yuri, well that is because Yuri is the second smartest kid in the group but Rin is the smartest out of all of them.

Today was the race against different peoples from different universe for different events so everyone decided to go there since Skyler was entering one of them.

They got there and there was a bunch of different people there at the event. "Look is Undertale us guys!" Len said and ran up to himself. "Oh Hi Magic Crew Len!" "And hi to you too Undertale Len!" Len's cousins were confused and just left Len there with himself.

"Ok then moving on..." Raye said under his breath. "Hey guys look is Skyler!" Cena pointed out and there ran to the event wear Skyler is. "The running event?" Cena said confused. "This event is who is the fast in this or other universes and so far Skyler won three times the past three years." Rin explained. 'Ok Skyler you can do this, even though they look fast doesn't mean the you can't win this. I am going to win these for my friends and family!' Skyler though then the race begins.

At the end of the race Skyler got second place but it was find with her. "Good job out there!" Raye said and everyone else congratulated her. "I just wish Yuri was here..." Skyler said then started walking back home by herself.

She was walking home when something happened. It was one of Sky's 'robots' and Star was there to. Then they saw Skyler. "Oh hey loser, I was just here just wondering around haha." Star said with an evil smirk. "What the hell do you want from me." Skyler said getting her weapon out. "Oh just getting my revenge on you. You see my little brother of mine ran away and I knew he will come to you but he is here with me now." She said as she grabbed Kyo's arm. "Kyo! Let him go now." Skyler said. "I can't do that, you see if I do then I get in trouble by my mom but I did it anyways and I have this." Star said as she pulled of little orbs. It was the six souls.

"How did you get them!?!" Skyler said in shock. "Let just said that I just got from a friend of mine ha." She said then try to attack Skyler but miss.

"Let have this battle some where else." Skyler said the ran to Star's side the kicking her into the air. They fight and fight until Skyler did something she never done before.

"Now is time to bring you back where you can from...." Skyler said as she came at her and punch her far far way and never to be seen again. She grabbed Kyo lightning fast and was on the ground again. "T-thank you again Skyler!" Kyo said and Skyler smile.

"It was nothing but I'm fast as lightning." Skyler said and laughing a bit.

End of chapter
Two chapters in one day
Wow how can I do it

It because I am not sleeping yet and I have nothing else to do

Now is time for me to sleep •^•

Characters in the story belongs to me and ChoromatsuSenpai •^•

(When I was writing this I almost fell asleep yeah that how tired I was while writing this)