Chapter 8- Lost Memories

It been 5 weeks even since Skyler fell asleep and everyone is worry about her especially Cena. He will always check on her if she had awaken yet but nothing.

Angel said that she can remove the crystal out of her but it have a side effect. She won't remember anyone that she have met around this time.

She will lost all of her memories of her friends she met and she will forget about Cena.

Her parents at first didn't want to do it. But they wanted their daughter back so they agreed to it.

Today was the day that Skyler will get the crystal removed from her body. Cena was scared about her and knowing that she will forget everything about him. But Yuri is there to comfort him.

"Hey dude is going to be ok. We can try to bring back her memories when she wakes up." Yuri said to Cena. "I know but what if it doesn't work." Cena said and tears started to come out of his eyes.

Right now the two are in the hospital and was waiting for hours for Skyler.

"Is going to be ok. This happened to my mom and she didn't remember my dad or any of my uncles but she was able to get her memories back. You see what I am saying." Yuri explained and Cena nodded.

"Where am I?"Skyler said as she opened her eyes. "Oh Skyler you are wake now." Angel said as Skyler sit up but then she felt pain. "Owww, what happened?" Skyler said the Angel explained.

"Well Yuri and Cena are here to see you." Angel said and Skyler nodded. "But Angel who is Cena?" Skyler asked. "I don't remember anyone by the name of 'Cena'." Skyler said and Angel was in shock. 'No it can't be...' Angel though then went out of the room to get Yuri and Cena.

"Just to tell you guys, Skyler forgot her memories but only remember her family, cousins and only friends." Angel said and the two teen were in shock. The two went into the room and saw Skyler looking at the window.

"H-Hi Yuri!" She said and smiled. The two teen made their way to Skyler. "Skyler this is my friend Cena, Cena this is my sister Skyler." Yuri said and winked at Cena. "I-is nice to meet you." Cena said. "Oh are you Cena that my aunt was talking about?" She asked and he nodded. "Oh well is nice to meet you too!"

But Skyler felt like she know him from somewhere.

End of chapter
I want to cry now just because of this chapter :,)
Now I want to see fanart of Skyler meeting Cena for the 'first time' after her surgery :,>

Characters in the story belongs to me and ChoromatsuSenpai •^•