Chapter 13- Now Parents

A/N: the next chapter is going to take place a few years later so get ready for it :>

Kara woke up and saw what his brother was doing then started to crawl away from the room. Skylar came to check Yuri but then when he was that he was 'busy' she left quickly.

Yuri broke the kiss then got off the bed to get ready for the day. Petan grabbed onto Yuri's leg. "Let go Petan." "Eeka (no)." Yuri just looked at his boyfriend then Skyler came into the room. "Hey Yuri mom said t-" She stop when she saw her otp then she started to fangirling and drop the bottle of pills.

Kara came into the room and pick up the bottle of pills. Then Kara kick Petan. Petan grabbed Kara than he body slammed him. Kara called for back up and told Yuri to run. Petan was confused, then Skyler and then finally Yuri.

"Kara what the hell." Skyler said looking at the younger sibling. "I saw this in a movie." Kara said but then everyone went back to doing what ever leaving the speechless Kara.

Petan climbed onto Yuri. "What are you going to do this time?" Yuri asked looking at Petan. "Eeka eeka (I'm gonna to have you get me pregnant)" Petan said then Yuri pinned him onto his bed.

Then creator (me) came into the room and took Kara away. "AMY, you broke the fourth wall again." Choro Senpai said. "For your information I like breaking the fourth wall." Creator said. "CAN YOU PUT ME DOWN PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD?!?!?!" Kara yelled then creator put him down.

After Yuri and Petan 'did it' then were fall asleep.

A few weeks later Petan found out the he was pregnant. Yuri and Petan had committed to teen pregnancy but they were ok with it. They found out Petan was pregnant with triplets.

End of chapter
Now the coming up chapters are taking place a few years later
It doesn't mean that anything will happen but Raye did fix the teleport and now the two universe are connected :>

Characters in the story belongs to me and ChoromatsuSenpai •^•