Chapter 10- A Day With Cena Part 2

A/N: When I woke up I going to start making a chapter for this book
But on school days I do the first half then finish it after school :,>
Back to the story

After that the two went to the skating rink and Ash own that place. "Hi Ash." Skyler said as she wave to her cousin. "Oh hey Skyler and Cena." Ash said as she get two pairs of skates for them.

"Here you go it on me so you guys don't have to pay." Ash said. Skyler want to put on her skates on then Ash told Cena, "Hey good luck getting her memories back. This place will probably be the jackpot for it." Ash said and wink at him for good luck.

The three (yes three b/c Ash is there) teens went to the ice rink and Skyler was the first to stake. Ash just watch so did Cena.

(You can start the song)

Ash put on a song from Yuri!!! On Ice. Cena was confused on why she put it on until he saw Skyler skating to it.

It was beautiful when she did it and the jumps and everything was perfect. Until she fail on one of the jumps and hit her face into the wall. "SKYLER!?!" Ash and Cena yelled.

She got up and was fine only had a bleed coming out of her nose. "I am fine guys, I can never land that jump in the first place." Skyler said as she skate back to Ash and Cena. "Here put this in your nose." Ash said as she hand her a napkin. "Thanks!" Skyler said as she put it in her nose.

"I am going to keep going ok." Skyler said as the two nodded. "She still got the spirit." Ash said. "What spirit does Skyler have?" Cena asked then Ash laughed a bit. "She never gives up on anything or anyone that is why she is so nice to people's she met her for the first time." Ash said as she smile.

Skyler was just skating after she got hurt. 'Wow am I that good?' Younger Skyler thought, 'Yes you are.' Ash thought. 'HEY how did you can read mine mind?!?!?' Young Skyler thought, 'Magic ha.' Ash thought and smiled.

Then Skyler started to remember something.

"Come on guys we are going to be late!" Gemi yelled as his cousins and friend were behind him. They got there and saw the magic crew kids but Skyler. "Hey guys!" Gemi yelled out and Raye turned his head. "Oh hey guys we are just watching Skyler skate right now." Aye said as he turn to see Skyler landed a jump. "Good job sis!" Kara said and Skyler smiled at them. Then she saw Cena and blushed a bit as she did another jump but fall. "Skyler!!" Cena yelled as he want into the ice rink to see if Skyler was ok. "Cena I am fine don't worry about me!" Skyler said as she smile. Cena helped her up and gave her a hug, she hugged back and said, "You are like Yuri sometimes every time I get hurt in some way." Skyler said and dig her face into Cena's neck. He blushed a bit and pet her hair. "WHY ARE YOU TAKING PICTURES GEMI AND RAYE!?!?!?!?" Yuri yelled. "Because they look cute." The two teens said as they take more pictures of them.

Skyler started to remember everything that she did this year. The friends she made, the adventure she had and meeting Cena for the first time. She started to cry then Cena and Ash notice. Then Skyler fall into the floor. "SKYLER?!?!?!" Cena and Ash said and ran to Skyler side then Ash called Angel.

'Where am I..God no I am here again.'Skyler thought then she got up from the floor. Then saw young Skyler. "You did it older me!" young Skyler said and smile. "Hey older me why are you crying?" She asked her older self and Skyler didn't notice it at first but then touch her face and felt the tears coming out of her eyes. "A-am I get to get all of my memories back?" Older Skyler said and younger her nodded. "Yep, Cena found the key to get all of your memories back!" Young Skyler said and smiled. "So how long does it take for me to wake up?" Skyler asked her younger self. "Like two to three hours or so older me." Young Skyler said.

Cena was at the hospital and was in a room where Skyler was. He was holding onto her hand hoping that she will wake up. Yuri came into the room, "Hey Cena.." He said and Cena didn't say hi back. He just sat there next to Skyler waiting for her to wake up. "I know that you are waiting for her to wake up but Angel said that she won't wake up. She said that she might wake up the next day." Yuri said and left the room. Cena had to leave after an hour or two. He left the blue fox that he won for her.

"What no fair?!!?" Older Skyler yelled as She and young Skyler was playing Uno. "Well I am the best after all older me ha." Young Skyler said as she place her last card then said Uno. "Lets play Go Fish young me." Older Skyler said and so they played Go Fish. Until older Skyler saw a door with the words Exit on it. "Hey older me." Skyler was about to leave then turn her head to her younger self. "good job out there." She said smiling and Skyler exit the place.

She woke up and it was light. "Where am I?" Skyler said as Angel was there sitting with Cena. "SKYLER?!?!" Cena yelled and ran to her bed and hugged her. "Cena..." She said and hugged him back with tears in her eyes. Angel just smiled and left the two alone. Angel saw Skylar and went up to her. "Hey Angel!" Skylar said and smile. "Skyler is awake now and Cena went to hugged her and it was really cute. It was just like you went Karamatsu saw you wake up after you started to remember your memories." Angel said and Skylar was in shock. "Well I think she get it from me Angel but at least she is happy like me when I was younger." Skyler said and Angel nodded.

End of chapter
That was a longer chapter then I expected
Skyler is back to her normal self thanks to Cena
Now Jana I want to see fanart when Skyler wakes up and Cena run to her bed and hugged Skyler and Skyler have tears of joy to see him again :>

Characters in the story belongs to me and ChoromatsuSenpai •^•