Chapter 18- Yuri's Health

The past few weeks Yuri wasn't feeling good but lucky he had his family, cousins, and friends support. He been coughing out blood and his eye had to be cover.

"Yuri, I know that you are having some problems but is best to get some rest." Skylar said to her son. "Mom how am I going to-" "Shh they know that soon you are not going to be here but you need to look on the bright side of life." Skylar said and Yuri was scared at this point.

What will happen to everyone when he is gone? Will they still remember him even if he is dead. "M-mom I am s-scared...." Yuri managed to say. "I know you are but you need to calm down and rest. Come on I take you home." Skylar said as she took Yuri home.

Skylar knocked on the door and Petan opened the door. "Hey Petan can I come in?" Skylar said and Petan nodded. Skylar came into the house with a sleeping Yuri on her back. Skylar went to their room and put Yuri on the bed. "Petan here take this is for Yuri." Skylar said handing him a box of pills. "Make sure he takes it everyday and if something is wrong with him just give me a called ok." Skylar said and Petan nodded.

Skylar left their house after that. Petan heard coughing, he ran up the stairs and saw Yuri coughing out blood.

End of chapter
Is short I know :v

Characters in the story belongs to me and ChoromatsuSenpai :v