Chapter 2- The Son Of Sky

The Magic Crew kids were finished with there work but Yuri. "God damn it where are these notes I wrote!?!?" Yuri asked himself until Petan walked into his office. When he went in Yuri's office there was a bunch of papers with notes on it all our the floor.

"Eeka?" Petan said and Yuri stop and looked at him. "O-oh I d-didn't see you t-there Petan." Yuri said as he was shaking a bit. "Yuri?" Skylar, his mom, came into the room. "M-mom!" Yuri said running up to her and hugging her.

"Is ok Yuri it happens to me when I was younger and you don't need your notes for it to happen." Skylar said. "B-but-" "No but and you know it not your fault your were born with one eye like mine." Skylar said then let go of Yuri and Petan hugged Yuri. He turned around and hug Petan back.

"I want to tell you but you are not ready yet..." Skylar said and left.

Later

"How big is this place?" Lona said as he and his cousins were taking a tour around the lab with Ash in front of them. "It been here for a long time and it was created by my father and mother." Ash said. "Really?" Gemi said. "Yep and Skylar too help them. They wanted a way to find out about the different universe and get data from it and see if any universe is in danger." Ash explained.

"But that was year ago, now me and their kids do the job and that is why I am taking you guys to the training room." Ash said as she unlocked the door to the training room. They were training their hardest. They stopped and noticed Ash and their friends. "Hey guys!" Jason yelled out. The kids behind Ash ran up to the magic crew kids and in the process of doing that ran over her.

She got up and said, "Ready FOR today test?" Ash asked and they nodded. "Good and I need your friends to stand against the wall before we start." She added and they nodded. "Today's test is going to be about sword fighting." Ash said as she was in a room where it controlled the room and their friends were there too.

The 9 kids got swords but it was designed differently. "Ok now you guys are going to fight these robot chickens." Ash said and Raye face went white. "Oh no Raye's biggest fear." Frisk said as he try not to laugh. "S-shut up!" Raye said. "You two need to stop fighting sometimes."Ash said then activated the test and the test started.

Later

"Raye are you ok?" Gemi asked. "Y-yeah I am." Raye said as he was crying. The two kept on talk. "Raye that is like the 9 time you almost got killed from chickens." Frisk said.

"GUYS!?!?" Someone said, it was Chara. "What happened Aunt chara?" Skyler asked. "Looks like we found Sky's son, bring him in Paint." Chara said as a men walked in and four flowing hands was holding onto a kid.

"It can't be.." Skyler said. "It Kyo."

End of chapter
Raye is scared of chickens no matter what it made of that what we learned from this chapter today kids

Characters in the story belongs to me and ChoromatsuSenpai •^•