Chapter 12- Gamer Rage

Petan turned around Yuri then kissed him. Yuri kiss back then Ash plan went into action. Skyler and Ash came out of their hiding spot then started to take pictures of the two.

Petan growls at them. The two girl ran away giving the single to Kara. Petan ran after them then Kara climbed down the tree. "Yuri we are going home, are you ok?" Kara said helping Yuri getting up and he nodded. "This is going to give me nightmares now..." Yuri said as Kara nodded. "You and me both." Kara said as he remembered Skyler was better and getting gold medals for every game she played.

"We are home!" Kara yelled as his dad and mom was in the living room. "Welcome back home Kara and Yuri, hey where is Skyler?" Their mom asked. "She is with Ash right now but she say that she be home soon." Kara said as him and Yuri sat in the living with their parents.

"Yuri I need to see your eye ok I am only checking it." Skylar said as Yuri let his mom check it. "It looks fine for now...Maybe tomorrow we should let Angel check this out." Skylar said and Yuri nodded.

After that Kara and Yuri went to his room and just chill there. "Hey Yuri want to play Overwatch is on your computer." Kara asked and Yuri nodded. "Sure it been a while still I played." Yuri said as the two boys played Overwatch that night.

The next day

It was the next day and in Yuri's room, Yuri was sleeping on his bed while Kara was on the floor. Last night Yuri had let say a bite of gamer rage and Kara too.

There was pieces of glass on the walls and broken laser pointer next to the sleeping Kara.

Petan sneak into Yuri house then his room. He was on top of the sleeping Yuri. Then he kissed him. Yuri woke up then saw a wild Petan kissing him. Yuri kiss back.

End of chapter
Next chapter is going to be fun to do
Kara is going to confused everyone :>

Characters in the story belongs to me and ChoromatsuSenpai •^•