Chapter 15- I Will...

"I will take it." Yuri said as he grabbed the pills. "Good, you need to take it-" "Yeah once a day." Yuri said as Angel was surprised. "Will I thought that you didn't remember after all those years." Angel said as Yuri left and saying goodbye to Angel.

Yuri walked home then saw Frisk and Chara walking his way. "Hey guys!" Yuri said and waved at them. "Oh hey Yuri, it good to see you again!" Chara said. "It been a while since you hang out with us." Frisk said. "Well I did have to go to see your guy's mom to get this." Yuri said as he saw them the pills.

"W-what..." The two twins said. "Uhh what is wr-" "SHE IS TRYING TO KILLED YOU?!??" The two said.

"What do you mean b-be y that?" Yuri asked. "Those pills can kill anyone once they take it." "And it very deadly." The two said as Yuri dropped the bottle.

"Yuri take this one instead." Frisk hand him another bottle but it was different from the other. Chara toke the deadly pills and said, "Take those every week ok." He said and Yuri nodded.

They said there goodbyes and Yuri was walking back home again.

"I am back!" Yuri said as his kids ran to him. "Dad your back home!" Kala said and they let go of him. Yuri went to his room but to his surprise, Petan was in his old hoodie. "Uhhh care to explain?" Yuri asked as he close the door. "..." Petan didn't say anything. Yuri put the bottle of pills down and got into the bed. "Eeka eeka? (What are you going to do?)" Petan asked.

"Nothing but just lay here." Yuri said as he lay down next to Petan and hugged him.

'Why did Angel wanted me dead?' Yuri thought but then he fell asleep so did Petan.

End of chapter
Angel is up to something or working for someone?

Characters in the story belongs to me and ChoromatsuSenpai •^•