Chapter 19- Blood

I add music if you want to listen to it and warning there is blood in this chapter

Like a lot of blood

Yuri had blood on his hand, nose, and his mouth. "EEKA?!?(YURI?!?)" Petan said and Yuri just looked at him and crying while this was happening.

Petan try to calm him down but nothing. After that Yuri spoke, "I-I am s-sorry..." He said and took off the bandage off of him. Petan saw that it was getting worse.

"Eeka eeka? (Are you sure yoy are ok Yuri?)" Petan asked and Yuri smile. "I am fine Petan but...." Yuri said looking away. "But what will happen if this get worst?" Yuri asked and he was about to cry until Petan hugged him. He calm down and the two fell asleep.

The next few weeks it got worse and Yuri had to be at his parents house just because of it. Angel was never found after that but Ichimatsu didn't care as long as his kids are fine.

"Yuri you have visitors." Skylar said and Yuri cover himself with his blanket. "Who are they?" He said. "Yuri is your family and stop being like that. They care about you." Skylar said as she left the room. 'I feel like they will be better without me..' Yuri thought.

Skylar came in with his family. They look worried about him. "Hey Dad are you ok?" Kala asked and Yuri uncover himself. He look more pale then usual and he was tired. "Yeah I am fine for now Kala." Yuri said as Skylar came into the room.

"Uhh Yuri Petan can I talk to you two for a bit?" Skylar asked the two nodded. They left the room then Skylar spoke, "Yuri you are not getting any better. I don't know how long you are going to live but I know you won't be able to spend your summer with your kids. You probably be gone during Spring..." Skylar said and the two were in shock.

Petan was crying while Yuri was in shock. 'I am going to die soon...' He though but then he started to cough. "YURI?!?" Skylar yelled and he fell onto the ground. Petan sat on the ground and hugging Yuri for dear life.

Blood was all over Petan and Yuri. Skylar went to get help from Amy and Artist. She came back with them a few minutes later and then they saw a lot of blood coming out of Yuri.

"Skylar take these two to the room. Artist get the pills." The two nodded and they did what they were told.

Once Yuri was in the bed, Artist came into with the pills and gave them to Amy. "Yuri take one." Amy said and Yuri took one. He stop coughing out blood and he was asleep.

"I am sorry that you have to see this." Amy said to Petan.

End of chapter
I don't know if I should make a third book to this
Should I

Characters in the story belongs to me and ChoromatsuSenpai :v