Chapter 1- The Explosion

"RAYE!?!?" Jason yelled kicking the door down to Raye office. "What the hell Jason!?!?" Raye said, "There is no time to explain but someone or should I said some people are fall from the sky!?!?" Jason said running around. "Jason calm down is everyone there right now?" Raye asked and Jason nodded. "Ok lets go." Raye said as the two left.

"Ahhhhh?!?!" The teens said. "What the hell Gemi!!?" Kena yelled. "Hey, this is how Raye and the other get to the different universe!!!" Gemi yeleed. The two yelled at each other for a few minutes until. "Guys look!!" Cena yelled and they look down to see a lake.

They fall into the lake then swim to land. "So you found the teleport?" Some said they look up to see Raye with the others. "Yeah it was pretty easy to find." Gemi said. Then a explosion was triggered. "There goes the teleport." Frisk said. "Wait are we suck here forever?" Lona asked. "You guys are not going to be suck here but only for a while. If Raye can fix the teleport then you guys will go home in no time." Rin explained. "Time to build another one but I will let it go back and forth between their universe and our universe this time, I forgot that part." Raye said.

The kids went to The T.M.C lab where their moms are. Once they enter everyone was in shock but the magic crew kids. "Wow this is so awesome!" Gemi said. They look around until someone came. "Guys where are you, you guys still have work to do?" A kid in a black dress with stars on it came in. "Oh hey Ash." Skyler said. "Wait who is she?" Cena asked. "Oh this is Ash she keeps us on track with our work and training." Len said. "Oh are these the friends you guys were talking about when you came back home?" Ash asked. "Yep but Ash can you show them the rooms they will be staying in." Raye said and she nodded. "Already you kids come and follow me." Ash said and they left with here.

"Soo how long do you know them?" Gemi asked. "We grew up with each other and my dad's cousin who is Skylar, know her so I first met Skyler and Yuri." Ash explained. They show them their rooms and their was three room for them to stay. The rooms were very big so they can stay in either three of the rooms.

"You guys stay put in these room and that door right there is the room next to yours and it the same thing with the other rooms." Ash said. "Wait what about Skyler and them?" Cena asked. "They have work to do but their break is going to start soon so you can see them then." Ash said and left.

"This is a new start of an adventure!!" Gemi said.

End of chapter
Yeah
Well I hope you like this chapter

And the new character :^)

Characters in the story belongs to me and ChoromatsuSenpai :>