Chapter 11- Yuri's nap

A/n: This chapter and the next or so chapters are from me and Senpai talking from me having ideas for the next few chapters :>

It was a normal day at Kara's house. His mom was at work while Skyler watched her two little brothers, Yuri and Kara. Kara was playing Overwatch while Skyler watch. Yuri was taking a nap with his body pillow of Petan.

Skyler didn't question why he bought it but she know that Kara wanted to burn it so she try to let Yuri take his nap. She made Kara play a bunch of rounds of Overwatch.

An hour later someone knocked on their door. "Kara go get the door." Skyler said as she was playing Overwatch. Kara nodded and opened the door to see Petan there.

"Oh hey Petan." Kara said as he let him in. "Yuri is in his room taking a nap. I suggest you not going in there ok bye." Kara said as he close the door and went back to his room.

Petan went upstairs to Yuri's room. He opened his door to see Yuri sleeping with a body pillow of him. "Eeka..(wtf)" Petan said then Yuri woke up.

"I..umm.. I can explain.." Yuri said then jump out of his window. Petan ran out of the house and ran after Yuri.

"Kara is time to get Yuri back home before mom or dad comes home." Skyler said as she took out her phone to called Ash.

Meanwhile with the others

"Guys I did it!" Raye said as he jump up and his cousins ran to him. They saw that the teleport was fix. "Good job Raye!" Rin said as the portal started up.

Now back to Yuri

"Ok guys here is the plan." Ash said as the were hiding. "When they come me and Skyler are going to start taking pictures then Kara can hide in that tree. After Petan comes after me and Skyler, Kara is going to take Yuri home." Ash explained and the two nodded. "Ok guys lets do this!" Ash said as they got to their spots.

'God why is this happening to me!?!' Yuri though as he was running away from Petan. Then he fell onto the floor face first.

Then Petan was on top of Yuri.

End of chapter
Cliffhanger ()

Characters in the story belongs to me and ChoromatsuSenpai ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ