Into You ~ Part 9 {Jackson FF}

"Different people awaken different beast in you."

Summary: Jackson the guy who's known to get around is not the type to stick to relationships. But will happen when he falls for one specific girl? Read to find out what happens.

SWEARING INVOLVED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You watched Jaebum grab the bowling ball and just as he was about to release the ball you snuck behind him and tickled him letting the ball go wrongly and he looked at you and smirked.

"Your so going to pay for that," he mumbles but you were able to hear him so your eyes widen.

You began to run and Jaebum followed behind you causing you to laugh like a schoolgirl. He eventually caught up to you, grabbed you from behind and lifted you up causing you to laugh even more than you were before. You both were laughing and having fun till you eyes widen when you see Jackson standing front of the two of you

."What are you doing here?" You asked surprised and completely speechless.

~

Jackson looked at you and Jaebum and Jaebum was so quick to set you down.

"Can we please talk? Alone?" Jackson asks causing you to look at Jaebum for approval even if you didn't really need his approval in the first place. He nods yes and and softly places a gentle kiss on your cheek before you left with Jackson "to talk" You walked out of the bowling alley and sat at near by bench waiting for what Jackson had to say.

You looked at Jackson who was looking down at his hands and then looked back at you. Was he going to talk or did he just come down to sit here with you in silence? You were already annoyed with him and he should know this.

"Well?" you asked annoyed looking at him and you could hear him sigh.

"Okay. I know I apologized back in the room already, but it didn't seem like you were going to give me a chance in the first place. So I came down here to make a proper apology." Jackson says and you stopped him before he could say more. If you didn't accept his apology in the first place, what makes him think you'll forgive him this time.

"Jackson. An apology I heard already, but that's not what I want." You said looking blankly at your hands and you could feel Jackson's eyes glued to you.

"It's not?" he asks and you nodded no and looked at him.

"I just want to know why. Why doing things to hurt me?" You asked and he looked away. You didn't understand why it was so hard to answer such a simple question. It wasn't like you were making him tell you his secret, you just wanted to know his reasoning behind his bad attitude. Just off of body language you could tell there was something he was hiding, you don't know what it was but you knew it was something.

"I don't mean to hurt you." Jackson says causing your heart to flutter and all you could do was just stare at him.

No matter how much Jackson hurts you, you can't help but to feel butterflies around him and have some weird type of feeling around him.. In other words your slowly falling for this boy... He makes you nervous and he makes you want to give him another chance... You didn't know what type of chance you were offering whether it was to be your friend or your boyfriend but you did like him..

"It's just.... You're so different compared to girls at this campus. I try so hard to be your friend and I fuck everything up all the time." Jackson says looking at his hands avoiding eye contact and to be honest you were surprised to hear that Jackson really did want to become your friend..