Shadows Die

Picture: Angelis and his Wolf Angel (If you haven't seen the spin-off series Angel from Buffy the Vampire Slayer then you probably wont get the relation between Angelis and Angel)
Song: "Shadows Die" by Black Veil Brides

!!!!!!AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!

This battle scene, is suppose to mimic that of the below Narnia scene. Obviously it is a bit different, but it is suppose to be similar. With Angelis's Army (The white witch) coming over the hill, and Ashton's armies (Aslan's army) advancing onto each other. Then if you've seen Narnia, then you know what happens next. So please keep this scene in mind when I write the battle scene from Alex's pov.

Previously:

Kaitlin's POV;

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

Waking up to the annoying alarm I sat to wake us up early. I turn it off, and see Derek trying to go back to sleep.

" Hey! Get up!! We need to prepare!" I say as I sit up against the head board. Of course him being stubborn, he just rolls over, and wraps his arm around my wait, laying his head on my lap. Making me laugh at his silliness

" I dont wanna get up." He whines.

Trying to get up, I manage to pry his arm off of me so I can hit the restroom. However, once I tried to stand up, a couple of arms grip my waist and mange to pull me back onto the bed. Lying next to my very stubborn mate.

Laughing at what he's doing, I just try to ignore loving laying in the amazingly comfy bed, and try to get out of his arms.

" No! Stay.... Cant we just lay here a few more minuets?" He says all tired and whiny and cute like.

" Sorry, but Alex said to be up by now so we can prepare for what us to come." I say, sounding all sad. But I j ow well be ok in the end.

After we get dressed, I try to stand off to the side and stretch. Trying to warm up my muscles for when I use my magic.

Derek coming over to prepare with me, he puts out a bowl of water, and a bowl of wood for me to warm up my powers.

Lighting the wood on fire. Levitating the wood into the air, then levitating a bunch of water into the air. Putting out the fore with the water, still in the air. Then pouring it all into a hole in the ground.

We did this for a few hours when  all of a sudden the war alarms rang. Signaling to everyone that the war has started.

Running out of the house, Derek and I raced to the battle grounds. Along with everyone else fighting the war. In the distance, I see Alex and Chloe. Next to Chloe, I can see Michael right next to her.

They probably are mates. With the way they brush each others arms as they run, and they way they look at each other. They both show a longing for each other on their face.