Sweet Blasphemy

Picture: In case you dont remember Sean O'pry plays Damien
Song: " Sweet Blasphemy". By Black Veil Brides

Previously:
" I thought I lost you." Damien says more relaxed.
Looking him in the eyes, I say
" Im. Not. Going. Anywhere"

Chloe POV;

I sit up and storm over to Alpha Ashton's office and slam my hands on the desk.

" When are the other packs getting here? " I demand.

Standing up Ashton looks at me with a worried expression. " Chloe whats wrong?"

I then proceed to tell him about Alex and I's latest vision. I rushed over here in a desperate attempt to get all the packs here.

After telling Ashton I start to shake at the memory of all that blood and bodies.

He Then storms out of the office and into the pack house

Once we walk out we hear sirens signaling someone being admitted the hospital, and is in bad condition.  Which is like never.

Once we enter we see that Alex was in the hospital room nocked out and surrounded with nurses shouting out orders to one another.

" I don't get it Peril our vision ended a few minutes ago? " I ask as I shake my head knowing that the vision is what did it. 

" Chloe,  that vision was powerful,  and most likely brought back horrible memories.  Do you  know what happened when she first shifted?? "  Peril asked me

" ummm some,  there was a Blackheart attack and killed everyone but Ms.  Cancer and Mr.  Pices. Mr.  Pices went to recruit the legend high court,  and Ms.  Cancer is off training Marci in neutral  territory."

Nodding her head she then says

" Yes but the destruction was very similar to what we saw. " Peril says as I noddy my head

" So she not only passed out but went into some form of shock. " I say as I leave to find Alex's mate. However, I was stopped when I heard Ashton shouting orders.

" Alright everyone training will be increased I don't care if you pass out or get injured,  you'll heal.  We.  Are.  Training.  All.  Day.  Everyday. "

" And the people who lead this will be Chloe and our very own Luna Alex from the Blue fire pack. Until she wakes up Chloe and I will be in charge.  Also the packs should  get hear soon, so do not stop just say hi.  keep training! . " clapping his hands " Alright EVERYONE get changed and we will head out to the fields"  Everyone then starts to go to their houses and in a few minuets everyone is out at the fields.

Thankfully I was already in my training outfit.

So I take this time to look at what was going on with Alex.

She's fine, stable, and we're all happy she's no longer dead . But at this point, I'm in full on business mode. So, my lack of empathy is because all I'm focused on is killing what all is behind this.

After a few minuets of training, Ashton comes up to me all sweaty. Panting a little.

He must've been training pretty hard to be out of breath.