UnHoly

Song: " Unholy" By: Kiss (Black Veil Brides Cover)

" Before there is peace, blood will spill blood, and old blood with run again."

Chloe POV;

Today Michael, Alpha Ashton's third in command, AKA Gamma is coming home. Since Michael and Luna Alex of the BlueFire pack, are like siblings. He went over to their pack for a bit, more as a helping to settle her in.

Although after about two months of him gone, he is coming home. That is setting my wolf off.

" Peril will you stop pacing you are making me dizzy!?" I snap at her.

" Sorry, but for some reason I know something good is going to happen today."

Growling in irritation, I stand up and begin to take off my clothes so I can shift behind a tree in the forest. I really need to shift.

When Michael returns, we are suppose to be in both of our forms, so that it shows that both or human and our wolves understand he is Gamma, same thing goes for Beta, and Alpha. When they return we are in wolf form, and when they enter the pack territory we bow our heads in respect. However, when a pack warrior comes home, it's more we get greeted waking up in a hospital.

I then shift into my midnight black wolf (picture in chapter 25)

I walk out, and see everyone else is already there. My wolf, who does not have full control, is getting even more anxious for some reason.

WILL YOU QUIT IT!!! I yell at her.

Then Michael walk into the territory, and I smell the best scent in the world. Pine, and cranberry. Odd combinations yes, but smell so good. He then looks me in the eye, and I know exactly why Peril was freaking out.

Michael Clifford, Third in command, Gamma of RedSilver pack is my mate.

My eyes widen in shock, right after I make eye contact with him. I then turn around and run. I turn tail and run. Off into the woods where moon goddess knows where. Running as fast as I can.

Ive only been in this pack two months, and Ive found my mate No! Ive always been on my own...  Thats NOT going to end now!

"Why are you running?" Peril ask me frantically.

"Because we may be the second pack warrior but Michael wont want a rogue as a mate. Will he want us? I don't know but Im not letting myself find out."

I then cut our connection off, and continue running.

After a few minuets of running, I then stop to catch my breath. I find a pair of clothes that we leave all through out the forest incase we shift. So I shift then put the clothes on, and climb one of the trees.

After I climb about all the way up the tree, I sit on the branch and look out hoping to not see my mate.

Unluckily, I hear his voice in the forrest.

"Mate!?... Mate!?" I then look down to see him looking around screaming that word.

" Well, since we are new, and havent been apart of the pack long enough to have their scent, I may as well play rogue. Why not try and scare him away...." With a smirk, I jump down on the opposite side of the tree, behind him. Not making a sound.

So I get down, rub some dirt on my face, and mess up my hair, and I even rub my body on a tree to create some hopeful scratches. I then walk out from behing the tree.

"You might not find her, by screaming mate, I mean everyone is a mate." I say sarcasticly trying not to look him in the eye. If I do then he will know.

Michale POV;

I just came home, and when I walk over the border, I am met with my pack members bowing their heads in wolf form. I am then hit with the best smell ever. Pineapple, and strawberries.

I look over and see a midnight black wolf. But once I looked her in the eyes, she turned around and ran. Out of the excitement of meeting her, and my own curiosity as to why she ran. I follow her.

I follow her scent, and am met by a tree.

Shifting back, I try to see if I can find a pair of clothes in the bushes. Our pack is good about leaving clothes in the trees, and bushes. Finding a pair of shorts, and a black t-shirt, I can now begin my search.

"Mate!?.... Mate!?" I start to scream hoping she will hear.

" You might not find her by screaming mate, I mean everyone is a mate." Startling me, I turn around and am net by a rugged looking girl, who wont look me in the eyes.

Based on her scent, I can tell she's a rouge, but I also know she has been in this territory for a while now.

"What do you want rogue." I say with as much venom in the word rogue as possible. It may not have been all that visible, but I could have sworn I saw her flinch.

But I cant see her face, when she is hanging her head low, and has her hair over her eyes.

I then take that time to notice her tattoo on her head. How her hair is colored. Strangely her hair is brown with  purple highlights, the same way my hair is colored.

Which curently is dyed black with purpleish blue highlights.

"Me... rogue Psh... no. " She says as she looks up a bit more, I then am able to notice she has a lip ring, and about three peircings per ear. But she is still avoiding my eyes.

. " Hah! Yeah ok well Then what is your name. New pack member...." I say laughing, at the fact she could actually sass me.

She then looks me in the eye.

But what I see is not want, love, or any other emotional feelings thought to be felt when one meets their mate.

Instead I see anger, and disappointment.....

-------_______------------------_______________-----------

Hey!!!! So I just now updated!!! (12/24/16)

Merry Christmas Eve!!! 🎄🎄

Please dont forget to vote/comment!!!!

Chessie_Cat14👻👻