Relentless

Pic of Brets wolf, and Junipers' eyes (But Bright Green)
Song: " Cadence of My Heart" By: The Relentless

Previously :

" We posses a few secret magical abilities that comes due to the fact that Im an original. " she smiles.

" You'll see, our powers will get unlocked over time. " she informs. Freaking me out even more.

Alex POV:

We begin to circling each other in our HUMAN forms. Sizing each other up. Looking for any weaknesses we can exploit. Eventually Alpha Irwin goes in first. Throwing a punch to the face. I quickly dodge it.

As I dodge, I then go and punch HIM in the face. Going up under his arm, wacking his nose.

His head flies back, and blood starts pouring out his nose. I can hear FIRST BLOOD be called out on the sidelines. I quickly ignore it as he sets his nose back in place. Making a loud crack sending shivers up my spine.

A low growl sounds out as his eyes flash a bright golden yellow. He goes to lunge for me again. Punching his arms out, he slides his leg low across the floor. Going in to swipe my legs out from under me.

Slipping and falling, I land on my back he gets on top. Holding me down and pinning my arms down. His weight too much for me to hold.

Squirming out from under him. I manage to get a foot hold for me to roll to the side. Flipping him over and driving a punch to his face as I stand up. Backing away to let him up. Partially shifting in the process. My claws growing out, and my cat teeth growing in. We circle again.

His eyes glowing as his short temper starts to flare.

" Aww... is the little mutt mad??" I ask teasingly. Strangely Junipers evil, and crazy mind finds this funny.

Using our animal super speed, he comes forward and throws me back against the nearby tree. Then racing forward as he  trows another hit to my face. Just in the knick of time, I move my head.

His hand slamming into the tree.

Yeah theirs going to be a bruise.

" Want to see your power now?" She ask.

  "Little busy. I state frustratedly as he get into a fighting match. Us blocking each other. Punch by punch, and kick by kick.

" Watch."

Then suddenly  time seems to freeze as I  see ...

Alpha Irwin and I. Sizing each other up as Alpha Irwin growls. A look of pure frustration on his face as I stare him dead in the eye.  Continuing to fight. I block him move by move. Adding in my own jabs here and there. Neither one of us can land the other. Eventually, Alpha Irwin moves back as he shifts into his black wolf.

" Wolfie's mad. " is whispered in my ears as laughing follows. Soon the trance ends.

WHAT WAS THAT!? I say scared as what I just saw occurs before me.

" Your power duh. We have the ability to see the future. You'll learn to control it eventually. " She says as I stand and watch him shift.

Sure enough I watched as my vision unfolded before my eyes in real time.