Set the World on Fire

Picture: Kaitlin's magic necklace
Song: " Set the World on Fire" by Black Veil Brides

Previously:

" Oh honey no wonder you're so nervous." She then says putting rubbing her hand on my shoulder. Not exactly understanding fully what she means, but I think I have a good Idea why.

Alex POV:

This man walks up to the front, and to my side I can feel Alpha Derek tense. I look at him, and see that him and Mr. Rogue are making eye contact. They most likely know each other.

Probably have been at war for all this time.

A few days ago, I was doing some research. Apparently in the old family trees. Rogue King, Alpha Derek, and Ashton's family trees show that their ancestors a hundred years ago were the three triplets. Obviously which brother is their ancestor isn't too hard to figure out.

" Juniper what is going on?"  InAsk her. Apparently this war is more than him trying to rule American wolves.

I believe it is much deeper.

" Angelis." Derek says with about as much venom a person can muster.

" Oh so Angelis is his name? "

" Oh Hello Derek, welcome to my party." Angelis says with a smile spreading apart his arms.

" You can still end this. This happened a century ago. Why are you still fighting this stupid war?" Derek says. Clearly trying to stop this war. While I am confused out of my mind. I then see Ashton on his other side Calm down. He appears to know whats going on.

Ashton looks at me, and sees my confusion. So he mindlinks me. " All three of us are here."

Nodding my head, I look back at him. Trying to hold back Juniper who wants to claw Angelis's his face out.

" That war became personal to me." Juniper growls.

" Hey cous. Hows it going. Still leading RedSilver are ya? And Derek... hows that human mate of yours? She still holding up?" Angelis says calmly. While the numerous men behind him, seem to be relaxing a little.

Wait! This isnt some Alpha meeting. Ive see this before.

" Can  we bash their faces in yet?" I mindlink Ashton. Tired of waiting. I may not be apart of his pack. But, it seems like him and Derek are leading this thing.

All of our armies didn't come out here to chat.

Then out of no where a group of rogues from behind us start attacking us.

Catching us off guard. Thankfully, Chloe and I trained our packs well. We were prepared, even if he thought we weren't .

" Well done Angelis distract us with your mini attack party, and attack from the side."

I think, as I shift into my cat form.

Suddenly feeling  my powers rise within me, I jump into the battle. Ripping the nearest rogue off of one of the pack members. The rogue looks up, and lunges at me. Thankfully I have better jumping skills, and I jumped over him. Making him ram into one of his rogue mates.