Im back and....

Picture:  Chloe's wolf Peril. Also Chloe and Peril are dedicated to my good friend xXRebel_101Xx  , so please go read her stories. She is a ten times better writer than I am.
Song: " Chalk Outline" by Three Days Grace

Previously;

I then proceed to shift into my wolf. Peril barks at Alex and Damien grabbing their attention, feeling awkward that they are passionately kissing each other.

" Ok Chloe lead the way." Alex says as I turn around to let Damien and Alex shift.

Alex POV :

I then shift back into Juniper and turn around to see Damien's big brown wolf.

" You hear that Alex, Damien accepts us!" Juniper says excitedly while jumping for joy in my head.

Rolling my eyes and not exactly cat smiling, I look over at Damien's wolf and see him staring right back at me.

" Juniper whats his wolfs name?" I Ask her, knowing that after the kiss his wolf and my cat connected. However, once Damien and I complete the mating process, thats when we will be able to have a mind link. So I have to ask Juniper to ask him.

" His wolfs name is Adrian." Juniper says dreamily.

" Adrian I like it." I say as I walk over to Adrian and rub my head up against his , feeling the sensational sparks from his touch.

Barking in joy Adrian leaps up and lands infront of me doing the playful dog crouch wagging his tail. With his tounge sticking out. Giving out a cat laugh I mimick his movements. Crouching down trying to wag my already slow moving tail.

That's what's so weird about cats, our tails move faster when we're angry . While dogs tails move faster when their happy.

Barking in happiness Adrian jumps up and tags me with his front left paw. Giving a playful growl I let him run a little bit, and then chase him. With my cheetah speed, I could totally kick his butt in this game.

Damiens POV;

I tag Juniper/ Alex I havent really figured it out. But wether her cat is in control or not, im calling her cat form Juniper.

I suddenly run kinda slowly, knowing she'll catch up to me any second. But I am careful not to run too far away. I eventually manage to back track myself and I see Chloe laying down sleeping.

I then nudge my head on her side, waking her up. I then motion my head asking her if she wants to play. She then shakes her head no, while pawing the ground impatiently. By that gesture, I can tell that she wants to get out of her. Nodding my head I turn around and Juniper is right their, I jump back because her eyes are way to bright to be normal. Also she just sat their and I didn't even hear her.

" Adrian why didn't you say anything?" I ask him knowing that he heard her.

" Well its just a game, also Juniper told me not to." Adrian says bowing his head sheepishly.

I roll my eyes. My wolf is whipped.

I then walk up to juniper and motion my head to Chloe, while Adrian tells Juniper that we need to go.

Juniper then nods her head in agreement.

We then run into the forrest., while Chloe leads the way. We run as fast as we can, while I try to keep myself by Juniper.

" wow she really is fast." I say surprised that she can out run even me! We're practically racing to get back to our side of the border.

" Well yeah, but you can tell that for her this is a jog." Adrian say dreamily.

" Dude your whipped!" I say to him laughing, while giving a wolfish grin.

" Well yeah, but hey you may be the big somewhat bad Alpha in the country,but Im just saying what we are both thinking." Adrian says a little offended that I called him whipped.

Rolling my eyes at Adrian, I speed up to catch up to Juniper.

Then suddenly everyone comes to a stop. I sniff the air and realize that we crossed the border and are in neutral territorry. I then got behind a tree, carrying my clothes in my mouth. I then shift back and realize Alex and Chloe had done the same thing.

SighingI say  " Ok I think we lost them." I them mind-link my pack and tell them to fall back and go home

After I look at them I see Alex's eyes are glazed over showing that she is mind-linking her pack and telling them to leave also.

After a couple of minuets when she reach the border, Alex says.

" Chloe thank you for helping us, I guess since Damian here is my mate, I have to leave RedSilver, and go with him back to his pack. If you want I can ask Alpha Ashton if you would like to take my position?" Alex offers. I then widen my eyes in surprise.

Thats a huge offer to offer someone. Pack warrior is a pretty high spot in a pack.

Chloe POV;

Alex them turns to me and says " Chloe thank you for helping us, I guess since Damien here is my mate, I have to leave. If you want I can ask Alpha Ashton if you would like to take my position?" Alex offers.

In shock I stand their stunned for a few seconds, processing what just happened.

" Yes Id love to Luna Alex." I say as I bow my head in respect.

" Oh please no formalities its just Alex and thats it " Alex says with a smile.

" Yes Lu.. I mean Alex." I say smiling at my mistake.

" Ok so where do we go now?" I ask Alex.

" Well, Im pretty certain that I can mind-link Alpha Ashton to come and we can travel with them. " Alex says as her eyes glaze over once again.

After Alex is done mind-linking them, a crack is suddenly heard from behind us. We all quickly turn around and see...

--_-__--_-__-__-____---___---_--

Hey!!! New update coming atcha !! (12/15/16)

Anyways, hope you enjoyed!!

Please don't forget to vote/comment

Chessie_Cat14👻👻