Go Away!!

Picture: Michales wolf, but with bright ICE BLUE EYES.
Song: "Lights Out" by Breaking Benjamin

Previously;
After Alex is done mind-linking them, a crack is suddenly heard from behind us. We all quickly turn around and see...

Alex POV;

At the sight of who I see, makes me so angry, that Juniper takes a little control, and before I know it I say
" Ohhh... Why you sone of a..." I say, but then before I could finish that sentence, Damien interrupts me.

" ALEX!" He says. Shocked as to what I was going to say.

" Why are you here? Again!?" I yell at him, after having taken a deep breath to calm down my cat.

" What? Can't a guy just have his mate back? All I want is to forget what happened that day! To see your face in the morning, and forget that I am living with the agonizing hysteria that is life without my mate!?" He says. Clearly having lost his head.

Luckily that's the Queens job to do. OFF WITH HIS HEAD!! (Haha Alice in Wonderland joke!)

I then hear a loud noise appear behind me. Like as if an army were marching into battle.

Turning around, I see Ashton and RedSilver warriors behind them. Mentally sighing in relief I turn back around.

" You are out numbered, give it up. I am NOT. YOUR. DAUGHTER. And I am NEVER going with you!" I say yelling and using my new found Luna/ Alpha voice.

After realizing what I did

" Juniper?" I ask her hoping she'd have an answer. Before she answers I freeze time, so that I dont miss anything during the fight.

" Well I am the Moon Goddesses sister, we were bound to be mated to an Alpha, but since you accepted Damien as your mate, you now have unlocked your ADVANCED luna voice." Juniper says proudly.

" What does that mean?" I ask her.

" It means, that your luna voice is s o powerful that if you use it, Alpha or not. They have to answer you." A random voice says out loud. Spinning around fast, I realize thar it was None other than Mr. Rogue.

" How are you not frozen, I froze time?" I say surprised it didn't work on him.

" Well have you ever wondered why the Queen Cheetah stories are legends?" Mr. Rouge asked me.

Shaking my head in reply he then says

" Its because the villain who can only be stopped by the Queen Cheetah is the Queen Cheetahs equal . So if you fight me, it wont be like fighting every other, wolf. And your powers dont work on me." Mr. Rogue says with a smirk on his face.

Unfreezing time, I then lunge at Mr. Rogue. Roaring in anger.

Meeting me in the middle Mr. Rogue lunges at me half way shifted. With his eyes an ugly golden brown, enlarged canines, and his claws.

" Remember Alex a rogues biggest weakness is when they are half shifted, because their wolf is trying to take control, but the human is stopping them. " Mrs. Cancers favorite teaching rings through my head.

As I go and push him on the ground , with me on top, Punching him with inhuman strength. Hearing the familiar crack of continuous nose bone breaking.

Using his canine teeth he then tries to bite me, making me launch back.

" Remember, when a rogue is half shifted the best thing to do is try to make his wolf fight as hard as he can, while making the human want to stay in human form, all you need to do is taunt and dodge. The rogue will do the rest." Another one of Mrs. Cancers sayings ring through my head.

" Hey mutt, are you going to fight me, or am I going to have to launch my self at you!?" I say sassily.

Growling in anger, he then tries to launch, but I manage to dodge it before he could even touch a hair on top my head. 
Turning around he then tries to lunge again but I then jump into one of the trees, jumping from branch to brach. Landing behind him with a thud,

" Over here doofus." I say waving my hand flashing some of my cat claws. Unlike a rogue I can partly shift and not be hurt. Im not a rogue so I am in more control than he is.

Widening his eyes in shock a bit, he then tried to lunge at me, swiping my feet out from under me. Yelping, I then land with a thud, my back hitting the ground. With a smirk, Mr. Rogue went on top me, and tried to claw at my face. But I managed to grab his hand and twist it the wrong way, him letting out a growl and yelp of pain.

I then tackle him and scratch him in the face, then jump back. "Pathetic, you know this is why cats are better than dogs, we are more flexible. Pinning us, is the best way for us to defeat you. " I say with a smirk, knowing I was angering him.

Then suddenly Mr. Rogue starts screaming in pain, knowing that the trick is working. Mr. Rogue is trying his hardest to keep his wolf from shifting and taking over, but his wolf is basically tearing his mind apart. So in a way he is killing himself.

After a few minuets of screaming, and clawing at himself. He then falls over and stares at me with a smirk.

" Alex Im just a third of  the act, the war isn't won yet. I am only the Beginning. The first alpha in this scenario." Mr. Rogue says as he then stares at me lifelessly.

--------_______----------__________-----

Hey!!!! ANOTHER UPDATE!!! Man am I on a roll or what!!! (12/15/16) Lol!

Anyways, hope you enjoyed!!

Please don't forget to vote/comment!!

Chessie _Cat14 👻👻