Gossip

Picture: Alex's Cat
Song: " Paranoia" By: A Day to Remember

Previously:
" Your power duh. We have the ability to see the future. You'll learn to control it eventually. " She says as I stand and watch him shift.

Alex POV:

" Ok Alex, are you ready for your next lesson?" Juniper asks me.

Yes, I am so ready!

It's been about a couple months now since my return to the pack. My transition from outsider life into pack life has been fairly easy. Being co-pack warrior is what makes it difficult at times.  My new title puts me in charge of border patrols, training, and pack security.

On top if that, I've been practicing my new powers quite frequently. Over time, I have developed some control over my ability to see into the future. I haven't perfected it yet, but I'm still learning. I also can see through other people's perspectives. However, I don't think that's one of my actual powers. I think it's more of like a stepping stone toward my psychic abilities.

" Remember how to get inside your head so that we can see each other face to face?" Juniper asks.

Nodding my head, I then close my eyes and concentrate on my cat. Envisioning her in my head as I clear away all thoughts. Centering myself, until I am within my own head.

Hey Juniper. Opening my eyes to see my magnificent cat standing in front of me (pic up top).

" Hello Alex. Now, I want you to calm down, breath, and close your eyes. Then I want you to focus." She said calm and smoothly. Lying down on all fours as I take a seat as well.

Sitting down crisis cross, I close my eyes, and with slow breathing I hear Juniper instruct me to

" I want you to think about Marci. " Nodding my head I imagine her in my mind.

" When using your power, you'll start to feel like as if you are being pulled through a tunnel.  Don't freak out, you are just entering into her mind in a sense. Essentially when you open your eyes you'll be able to see through her eyes."

Focusing on Marci, I feel the now familiar tingle in my gut that tells me it's working. I then feel exactly what she described. However, to me it feels more like falling than being pulled through a tunnel. Opening my eyes, I can see everything Marci is seeing. Or at least I think she's seeing. It appears she is off in the woods practicing her magic with Mrs. Cancer.

Suddenly, I am pulled back in rather quickly. Jarring me out of whatever just happened.

Going back in my head was a lot more dizzying than I thought.

" Good job Alex, with more practice you'll be able to do this in no more than a second. " Juniper said proudly.

Yes, but what about my psychic power to see the future?

" Oh, well you see there is a lot more to learn than just being about to see into the future. However, you should leave. I sense someone is coming." Turning around to leave me, I wake up from my trance.

" ALEX! ALEX" Luke yells frantically as he storms into my room at the Alpha's house.

" Luke what's going on?" I ask alerted at his sudden outburst. He stands before me panting out of breath in his black skinny jeans and red flannel. Leaning on my dresser by the white wooden door, he finally spits out his news.