Where - cat

Picture: Alex's Cat
Song: "Youth and Whiskey" by Black Veil Brides

Previously;

" Ok fine. I accept your deal. However, I would like to see what you can do. Want to skip and go to our place right now?" Ashton ask.

" Sure lets go." I say happily as we all walk on out of the school and head over to their place.

Alex POV:

" Here we are." Ashton states happily as he spins around with his arms out. Sounding glad to be at their home I guess.

" Ok, so where am I to prove myself? As if I haven't done that already." I ask, my last statement stated under my breath. Earning a couple eye rolls in response . 

" We'll do it in the back. There's a huge forest we can use." Calum replies. Walking toward the back of the house.

It's so beautiful.

The trees are as tall as skyscrapers, and there's a back patio just waiting for a barbecue. There's a ginormous, about one acre field, right in front of it and it is by far beautiful.

I just want to play catch in this backyard with a couple kids while a barbecue is being cooked on the patio by my handsome mate. My pack and family having a bog get together.

My daydream is shortly interrupted as Ashton calls me over.

" So I'm going to fight here? ?" I ask.

" Yep, and Ill be fighting you since I am the future Pack Warrior." Luke states proudly with a goofy prideful grin on his face.

Oh just wait till I kick our tail.

" Lets see what ya got." Luke says. Acting all cocky.

Like as if he has a chance. Cats are better anyways.

" You got that right."

" Ok, but I warn you. I was trained by the Zodiac of war and peace." I say matching his cockiness.

Ashton then yells from the side of the field. " Remember, hand-to- hand combat, and shifting only when necessary. No blood shall be drawn, and no serious injuries are to be made."

Nodding my head, I get into fighting stance. Keeping my eyes locked on Luke's chest.

I am suddenly met with a fist to the face, luckily I managed to block the first punch.

My turn.

Throwing a left punch to his face, then kneeing him in the stomach, and pushing him into the ground. He lunges at me, tackling me to the ground. I kick him over my head, and quickly get back up and into my fighting stance..

Another punch swung by my head as I grabbed his arm and hooked it in tight to my body as I bring his upper half toward my knee. Slamming him down.

He then came back up, lunging at me with lighting speed. Tackling me and trying to pin me down.

He failed, due to my cat speed and strength, (which is somewhat equal to his), I managed to slip and flip out of his grip. I some how managed to  flip him over and hold him down.

He finally admitts defeat. Tapping out as I hold one arm behind his back, and his legs touching his shoulders.

I WON!!